"New" Pokemon

A female Machoke/Machamp is more strange.

Gary Oak said:
Baby Luigi said:
Tatanga said:
I know this isn't technically a new pokemon but they should make Kangaskhan catch able

Um, it is catchable ???

Idk about the newer games, but Kangaskhan is a bitch to catch in Safari Zone (older version games). Maybe that's what he meant?
opps i meant the baby version of Kangaskhan

Yes, a Kangashkhan is hatched out of an egg with a baby in it's pouch.

WakerLuma said:
Yes, a Kangashkhan is hatched out of an egg with a baby in it's pouch.
Which is perfectly logical cause as we all know babies often times come fully grown with babies of their own

Gary Oak said:
Ice Luigi said:
Yeah, I always find it strange to see a female Mr. Mime. :shifty:
^^^^ Yes..... I agree with this statement 1,000,000%

I hope that in the Ruby/Sapphire Gen V remakes that a wild or foe's female Mr. Mime will be called Mrs. Mime. Wait does that mean that Mrs. Mimes are married? :shifty:

BTW, my best idea I can come up with for the names of the Ruby/Sapphire remakes are probably DarkRuby and LightSapphire. I know they're bad but it's the best I can come up with. :P

It could be, otherwise, there couldn't be a Mime Jr.

SKmarioman said:
Gary Oak said:
Ice Luigi said:
Yeah, I always find it strange to see a female Mr. Mime. :shifty:
^^^^ Yes..... I agree with this statement 1,000,000%

I hope that in the Ruby/Sapphire Gen V remakes that a wild or foe's female Mr. Mime will be called Mrs. Mime. Wait does that mean that Mrs. Mimes are married? :shifty:

BTW, my best idea I can come up with for the names of the Ruby/Sapphire remakes are probably DarkRuby and LightSapphire. I know they're bad but it's the best I can come up with. :P
Here's my idea of a name:EarthRuby and SeaSapphire. Fits in with the storyline.

Back