Take This, Drop This

-21 said:
Take iPad, drop iPod
iPad|Cow
medium_topperitwrong_01.jpg

You took iPad, so that leaves, and iPod stays. Then you drop something else, and that replaces iPad.

Smasher 101 said:

When you take something it's not in the new choice. Whatever you drop is added to whatever was not chosen. In other words: Pick something to go against the iPod. A.K.A Drop It.

EDIT: NVM Reversinator explained it.

Let's start anew.

Money | Mr. Krabs

Take Mr. Krabs, Drop Squidward

Clarinet | Squidward

agjdagfsag

close enough

Take Clarinet, drop cat

Reed | Cat

(you drop the new item, not the one not chosen. other than that you got it right)

Take both, drop Mario Super Sluggers and Wii Sports Resort.

Take Cat, drop Piano.

(assuming that you meant to put Piano | Reed) Take Piano, drop Vase

Vase | Reed

Toad85 said:
Take CD, Drop DVD.

CD|CD-R
Reversinator said:
-21 said:
Take iPad, drop iPod
iPad|Cow
medium_topperitwrong_01.jpg

You took iPad, so that leaves, and iPod stays. Then you drop something else, and that replaces iPad.
These two quotes contradict each other. I think the whole first page breaks this rule...
I'm very confused. I won't answer :boshi: vs. Vase until I figure out what's going on...

Everyone on the first page misread it, but we got corrected. Most of the people playing have done it right since then.

Anyway, take Sonic, drop keyboard.

Keyboard | Vase

Take Keyboard drop Diddy Kong

Diddy Kong/Vase

GutsehMan said:
Drop means a random item, not Dropping the other choice. JS. Here's one example: Random Guy 1: NES|SNES. Random Guy 2: Take NES, Drop Angry Birds, SNES|Angry Birds. What you do is add a random thing that was dropped, to join the thing not chosen last time, in this case, an SNES, and the case of the dropped thing, Angry Birds. Then you take one, and drop a RANDOM one. When you TAKE IT, it's NOT in the new selection. I really hope this fully explains it.

You guys are still playing it wrong, unless he changes the rules mid-thread.
So in this case it would be
Take Cake, drop Feather Pillow
Feather Pillow|Vase

They were playing it right, mainly the ones around the 3-5th page. JS. Take Feather Pillow, Drop Camera

Camera | Vase

Take Bat, Drop Cheese

Camera | Cheese

Take Camera, drop Superman 64

Superman 64/Cheese

Take Sonic 06, drop Super Monkey Ball

Superman 64/Super Monkey Ball

Back