Take This, Drop This

Unh... you're doing it wrong again.

Your all doing it wrong.

Start again

Superman 64/The legend of Zelda OoT

GUYS. I AM SICK OF YOU PEOPLE DOING IT WRONG.

READ THIS CAREFULLY

So, let's say the choices are Example 1 and Example 2. Now, let's say that you decide to Take Example 2, and Drop Example 1. What you dropped stays. What you dropped does NOT get removed from the list. So, it would look like this:

Take Example 2, Drop Example 1

Example 1 | Something

GOT IT? What you DROP stays on the list. What you TAKE gets removed from the list.

No, according to GutsehMan, whatever is dropped is something new, remember?

Take Bowser, drop Bowie.

Bowsie|Dry Bowser.

Take Bowsie, drop Superman 64

Superman 64/Dry Bowser

Take Ludwig drop Wario

Wario/Dry Bowser

Take Dry Bowser drop A Duck

Dry Bowise/A Duck

Nega-Man said:
Take Reversinator, Drop Kirby

Kirby | Cheese puffs

In this case, you did it wrong. But, that was the past. Take Vodka, Drop A New Thing

Heineken | A New Thing (As you can see, what I dropped, goes with the old, non-chosen choice. MAKE PEOPLE READ THIS POST IF THEY DID IT WRONG......but not the quote, and change the items around.)

You know, this game would be a lot better if you stopped fussing over the rules and actually played how everyone wants to. Just sayin'.

Well, we have to fuss over rules until everyone gets it. And I didn't know about the slot rule, sorry.

Take A New Thing, drop a Candy Bar

Heineken|Candy Bar

twinArmageddons said:
You know, this game would be a lot better if you stopped fussing over the rules and actually played how everyone wants to. Just sayin'.
Everybody's playing it a different way, and nobody's willing to come to a conclusion.

twinArmageddons said:
You mean Take "Example 1", Drop "Example 2"
Monkey | Banana or something like that? If it was played that way, it'd basically be two choices.

Back