Take This, Drop This

WHATEVER YOU DROP IS LEFT WITH THE PREVIOUS CHOICE! NOT WHATEVER YOU TAKE! WHEN YOU DROP AN ITEM, IT'S A NEW CHOICE, YOU DON'T DROP THE ONE THAT WAS NOT CHOSEN! YOU DROP SOMETHING RANDOM AND NEW! IF IT CAN'T BE EXPLAINED IN JUST CAPS, THEN WHY DON'T I GO BOLD? IF THIS DOESN'T WORK, WHY NOT GO BIG AND SAY IT, SO ONE LAST TIME: WHATEVER YOU DROP IS LEFT WITH THE PREVIOUS CHOICE! NOT WHATEVER YOU TAKE! WHEN YOU DROP AN ITEM, IT'S A NEW CHOICE, YOU DON'T DROP THE ONE THAT WAS NOT CHOSEN! YOU DROP SOMETHING RANDOM AND NEW! ......Sorry. It's just after I explained it in Full Detail, the game is STILL being played wrong. Nega-Man as of right now, is playing it the correct way, along with Smasher. Take Terraria, Drop Paper Mario 3DS. Paper Mario 3DS|Mario Kart 3DS

Thank you.

Ooh, thats a tough one. Erm...

Take Mario Kart 3DS, drop Paper Mario 3DS

Paper Mario 3DS | Star Fox 3D

Nega-Man said:
Thank you.

Ooh, thats a tough one. Erm...

Take Mario Kart 3DS, drop Paper Mario 3DS

Paper Mario 3DS | Star Fox 3D

*facepalm* I'm going to imagine you said Drop Starfox 3D (The new thing.) Take Paper Mario 3DS, Drop Starfox 64. Starfox 64|Starfox 64 3D.

Take Star Fox 64, drop Sonic the Hedgehog (the original one)

Sonic the Hedgehog|Star Fox 64 3D

facepalm.jpg

Please, read the rules

GutsehMan said:
WHATEVER YOU DROP IS LEFT WITH THE PREVIOUS CHOICE! NOT WHATEVER YOU TAKE! WHEN YOU DROP AN ITEM, IT'S A NEW CHOICE, YOU DON'T DROP THE ONE THAT WAS NOT CHOSEN! YOU DROP SOMETHING RANDOM AND NEW!

Take Luigi's Mansion 2. Drop Pokemon Black/White.

Star Fox 64 3D|Pokemon Black/White

Take Super Mario 3D Land. And MCS you're supposed to drop the new choice, not the one not chosen.

Drop LittleBigPlanet

Star Fox 64 3D|LittleBigPlanet

Take Little Big Planet, Drop The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

OoT 3D | Starfox 64 3D

Take Ocarina of time (poor star fox xD), Drop Super Mario 64 DS

Super Mario 64 DS|Star Fox 64 3D

Take Starfox 64 3D (FINALLY!), Drop Captain Falcon (Don't ask how.)

Captain Falcon|Super Mario 64 DS

Take Super Mario 64 DS, Drop Pikachu

Pikachu|Captain Falcon

o_o

Take Captain Falcon, drop :posh:

:posh:| :P

You can drop anything, even Kenan Thompson! (DON'T ASK HOW.)

Close, you should've said "Drop :birdo:"

Take Toad, Drop Yoshi.

:yoshi:| :birdo:

Back