The hidden secret of Smg 2

Tulaash

Goomba
I decided to go back and fight bowser in the final battle today. THEN, at the end, he said He never got his slice of cake. At the beginning, I released he said he wants peach to bake him a cake. Still don't get it? He kidnapped peach just so she would make bowser cake! CAKE! You went and did ALLLLL that, only because bowser wanted cake! Bowser, why didn't you just ASK? Maybe peach would of made you a cake. Or go to baking school. Learn to bake a cake yourself ! Or maybe your cakes don't taste good and peach's do...

My point: Bowser only kidnaps peach for her to make him cake.

Tulaash said:
I decided to go back and fight bowser in the final battle today. THEN, at the end, he said He never got his slice of cake. At the beginning, I released he said he wants peach to bake him a cake. Still don't get it? He kidnapped peach just so she would make bowser cake! CAKE! You went and did ALLLLL that, only because bowser wanted cake! Bowser, why didn't you just ASK? Maybe peach would of made you a cake. Or go to baking school. Learn to bake a cake yourself ! Or maybe your cakes don't taste good and peach's do...

Nintendo likes making cakes the whole reason for the story. Look at Kirby Squeak Squad.

I guess in this case, the cake...

*puts on glasses*

didn't lie with him.

YYYYEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!!!!

(In all seriousness, I think that was an attempt at humor. I guess during the time Mario was traveling through the galaxies, Bowser employed Peach to make him a cake, and she didn't finish in time.)

We all know that Peach's cakes are legendary, as the Gourmet Guy said in Paper Mario. Ever noticed that everytime Peach says she's baked a cake, she always gets kidnapped?

Bowser probably doesn't know that though. I wonder if he's ever had a slice?

Tulaash said:

That's the main reason I disliked Super Mario Galaxy 2's story. It's also incredibly stupid.

yoshidude99 said:
Not as stupid as SM64's story though.
Story of SM64: Bowser has kidnapped Peach after she sent you a letter telling you to go to her castle because she has cake.

Generic? Yes. Stupid? Not really, if you're a critic.

Leonyx said:
Bowser probably doesn't know that though. I wonder if he's ever had a slice?
I'm pretty sure he did during the ending of Bowser's Inside Story.

Super Mario World's story is stupid too. Mario and Luigi abandons Peach? Oh please.

He should have asked nicely and maybe he would have got it

That's another reason Super Mario Galaxy 2's plot is dumb.

"My powers...gone...My empire...shrinking...My huge cake...never got a slice..."

This is the exact quote. It was obviously one of those "you start strongly you finish weakly" lines they use for humor. Bowser's whole plan was to take over the galaxy and he didn't do all that to get a cake baked by Princess Peach :eek:

Back