What Fanbase do you like?

every fanbase has a problem of its own

It's just that some fanbases have more problems than another

I like the Pikmin fanbase those people are very patient...

The Mario, Zelda, Kirby, Star Fox and Pokemon.
But the Star Fox fanbase is even more patient then the Pikmin one.

SuperMario25 said:
Yeah for example SONIC

Agreed. Why won't they shut up about Sonamy? Why do they continue to pester Sonic 4 about not using Classic Sonic? Why do, when they finally get a good game (i.e. Sonic Colours or Sonic Rush), they hype about it so much, but when it's released, they tear it apart bit by bit? Why do they (somehow) like Shadow? They confuse me.

Toad85 said:
SuperMario25 said:
Yeah for example SONIC

Agreed. Why won't they shut up about Sonamy? Why do they continue to pester Sonic 4 about not using Classic Sonic? Why do, when they finally get a good game (i.e. Sonic Colours or Sonic Rush), they hype about it so much, but when it's released, they tear it apart bit by bit? Why do they (somehow) like Shadow? They confuse me.

Oh it's more complex with that? Sonamy? Try ALL the Crazy ships they have. Name 2 currently popular Sonic characters and they've been shipped somewhere. Sonic 4 will always have the stupid Green Eyes debate and people saying the physics make it as bad as Sonic 06. Plus people who hate or like the Unleashed/Colors style of play in eternal arguments. And Shadow is also a Broken Base causer.

Northern Verve said:
Toad85 said:
SuperMario25 said:
Yeah for example SONIC
Oh it's more complex with that? Sonamy? Try ALL the Crazy ships they have. Name 2 currently popular Sonic characters and they've been shipped somewhere. Sonic 4 will always have the stupid Green Eyes debate and people saying the physics make it as bad as Sonic 06. Plus people who hate or like the Unleashed/Colors style of play in eternal arguments. And Shadow is also a Broken Base causer.
As far as I know (which is alot), NO ONE in the Sonic Universe (not counting ones that involve Archie-exclusive characters) is in a relationship. And, actually, I was expecting Sonic 4 to better explain how he got green eyes. Probably in Episode II.

Er...I'm pretty sure that Rouge and Knuckles sort of maybe are. And they don't really need to explain how he got green eyes, because it doesn't really matter.

I've really only played two of the newer Sonic games: Sonic Adventure 2 and Sonic Heroes. Heroes was kind of boring, but it had decent music and Egg Fleet is one of the greatest video game levels ever created. Metal Madness was also a great boss fight.

Adventure 2, on the other hand, is a wonderful game with mostly great levels, the introduction of Shadow (who personally I like but I realize he is morbidly overrated), an interesting story where Eggman finally kills Sonic (except he survives. Lame.) and amazing music. Plus the Chao Garden will keep you playing long after you've beaten the story.

Dr. Javelin said:
Er...I'm pretty sure that Rouge and Knuckles sort of maybe are. And they don't really need to explain how he got green eyes, because it doesn't really matter.

No. Just...no. That's the work of the fanbase once again. Rouge and Knuckles are not in a relationship, and won't be anywhere in the near future.

Yes. Just...yes. It's established in every single spin off that they have BST to the max.There are moments like the time in Sonic Adventure 2 where they have a slight lovey moment right before they go back to hating each other. If you can't recognize the BST, then go here. Sound familiar?

Dr. Javelin said:
Yes. Just...yes. It's established in every single spin off that they have BST to the max.There are moments like the time in Sonic Adventure 2 where they have a slight lovey moment right before they go back to hating each other. If you can't recognize the BST, then go here. Sound familiar?
The scene where they where running together?

That part in Meteor Falls where they fight and Knuckles saves Rouge and then she gives him all the Master Emerald pieces. Then immediately they go back to yelling at each other.

Dr. Javelin said:
I've really only played two of the newer Sonic games: Sonic Adventure 2 and Sonic Heroes. Heroes was kind of boring, but it had decent music and Egg Fleet is one of the greatest video game levels ever created. Metal Madness was also a great boss fight.
You've never even fought him >:O

Dr. Javelin said:
That part in Meteor Falls where they fight and Knuckles saves Rouge and then she gives him all the Master Emerald pieces. Then immediately they go back to yelling at each other.
Meteor HERD :P

Yoshiwalker said:
Dr. Javelin said:
You've never even fought him >:O
I didn't have to play, watching you I realized it was epic.

Yoshiwalker said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Meteor HERD :P
Meteor Falls is a name from Pokemon, so I just got mixed up.

(Lol bump)The ones that I like would be the MLP one, the Banjo-Kazooie one(death to nuts 'n' bolts!), the Pikmin one, this one and the Harry Potter one.

Mario fanbase. I'm a Kingdom Hearts fan, but there are all those yaoi fangirls running around. I'm not against same-sex ships, I'm just saying that it gets a little crazy.

The Metroid fanbase is usually highly awesome, so that'd probably be my favorite.

The only fanbase I have been with for a while is the Mario fanbase. I've heard some other fanbases are pretty bad, so I'm glad that I'm not part of them.

^This sort of closed-mindedness is exactly why I don't like the Mario fanbase.

I like the Touhou fanbase. (or at least some of it)

...What? I like them. At least the portion I've encountered are a hell of a lot fun to be around.

Mason said:
I like the Touhou fanbase. (or at least some of it)

...What? I like them. At least the portion I've encountered are a hell of a lot fun to be around.

I only know about 4 members of the touhou fanbase, so my impression is that they are pretty cool. But Dippy says otherwise, so I dont know.

Also, just from my experience, the Halo fanbase sucks, but there is a small minority of really cool people in it. Kind of like any other series and fanbase.

I prefer the Mario and Pokemon fan bases. The Mario fan base is a decent one, and most fans are generally well meaning individuals. The Pokemon fan base is also a very friendly one that is equally as approachable.

I have been to other fan bases and they were not as calm. For example, the Smash bros. fan base is always in discussion mode about the next game.

Back