Official Star Fox series thread

ToxBox

Power Star
I found this thread but it is not posted for 120 days so I need to start a new thread

I will get SF assault and adventures soon and I have SF 64 and Command

Do a barrel roll!

Played Star Fox Adventures a looooooooooooooong time ago, don't remember much.

Played Star Fox Command and completely beat it, unlocked every ending and such.

I honestly don't know, it was so long ago. I was a noob back then so it probably took longer than it would for other people.

I've played and beaten every Star Fox game, except for Command Mission, which I've never played.

StarWing: Never had it, since I never had a SNES.
Star Fox 2: A canceled sequel to StarWing, but a Beta ROM is widely available on the internet.
Lylat Wars: My first SF game, and brought it together with my currently lost Pilot Wings.
Star Fox Adventures: Although it's totally irrelevant to the other SF games, this game is still great, IMO.
Star Fox Assault: That's my favourite SF game, as I love it to switch between Arwing, Landmaster, and/or just walking.
Star Fox Command: This pretty much disappointed me, as it didn't have the feel of the other SF games.
Star Fox 64 3D: Remake of Lylat Wars, out now in Japan, and the rest of the world is coming next month.

They're 10 stages short.
Just try to get through to know how long it would take.

Yes, it auto saves after every stage.
And no, it's definitely not 3 hours (unless you only do the things you need to do, and you only boost up).

I remember that Yami PM me about SF 64 3D and she said about Andross is funny, not creepy and it surprised me because he is creepy when he went close to me in SF 64

>>King DDD
Yes, the Andross thing is my opinion, not a fact.

Is it too cliché to say Assault would have been better if it had less tps sections and more everything else (at least more than one all-range stage I mean seriously mfffffff)?

because Assault would have been better if it had less tps and more everything else.

also, the fan-patched beta of 2 is excellent.

What do you mean by "TPS"?

third-person shooter.

Back