Official Star Fox series thread

Like I've said before, don't look how much something scores on one site, your own experience is the most important thing to know it's good or not.
I also hate the game, not because it got a 5 on another site, but because it just doesn't feel like Lylat Wars or Star Fox Assault.
Also, the stylus makes your hand have a lot of pain after an hour or two.
And why should Barrel Rolling have a meter too, while other Star Fox games don't have?
And why are all of the enemies that died in Assault and Adventure, back in Command?

Do you seriously have to use an AR for every single game, and then tell us how master class you are in every game?

Only SM64DS, SFC and MKDS I don't use AR lot and it is for DS lite and I wish SF assault have internet multiplayer

I meant Star Fox assault on gamecube that have internet so I can run over players with Landmaster Y boost ramming

Note that Virtual Console titles for Wii and 3DS, other than the Japan-only ports, never were changed, other than the graphics and controls.
So in other words, even if Star Fox Assault gets a VC title, it'll never get any online multiplayer option (unless you're using Dolphin Emulator, but the controls are worse on it, plus it lags).

True. We need a new Star Fox game in the same thread as Assault was. Star Fox 3DS is just a reboot I believe.

Actually, Star Fox 64 3D is a remake of the Nintendo 64 version, using the same gameplay, with upgraded graphics and music.

I just beaten Assault and I will do adventures and I'm in store after I got lantern and 3 fireflies for cave to look for the cure

Back