Create Character Movesets!

OK, this thread will be used to create Character Movesets of characters you want to see in Wii U. Each week, we will take a character, and everyone posts their moves that they want for that character, after a week, someone will choose a new character.

NOTE: The character someone chooses doesn't have to make any sense. I don't care if you want to do Spongebob, just do whatever you want.

So, our first character is, Bowser Jr.!

Standard: Paintbrush - Bowser Jr paints player's faces in front of them
Side: Shell Roll- Bowser Jr gets in his shell, and rolls back and forth, destroying enemies in his place. (Kinda like a Yoshi Egg)
Down: Scream- Bowser Jr screams at his enemies (like in Strikers Charged) making them unconscious for 5 seconds.
Up: Transform Into Shadow Mario
Final Smash: Super Scream- Bowser Jr. does a super scream. And players withing a couple yards from him get ko'd off the screan

Shadow Mario Moves:
Standard: Paintbrush - Same as above
Side: Goop Bucket- Shadow Mario throws Goop in front of him. Any player that lands on the goop get's damaged until the goop goes away.
Down: Golf Club- Uses his golf club to sore enemies away.
Up: Transform Into Bowser Jr.
Final Smash: Goop Cannon- Shadow Mario uses his cannon to spike goop at players.

Just saying, it would probably be better to have a recovery move as up B instead of transform.

Dr Mario New Moveset

B move Electric Pill (Shoots pills that explode with electricity)
Side B Electrical punches (spins around with electric arms)
Down B The secret pill (Puts a electric pill underground similar to snakes only this one can home attack on your opponent)

Final smash 'Just what the doctor ordered'

Sends out viruses on his oppnent biting them and punching them around

If I was to make a Final Smash for Bowser Jr. I would make him ride his Koopa Clown Car with a Bullet Bill cannon attached and he'll be able to fly around and shoot bullet bills at his opponents.

Here's my moveset for Bowser Jr:

Standard: Fireball. Junior spits a fireball just like Mario and Luigi's fireballs except it's does less damage but covers more area.

Side: Hammer. Junior swings a hammer similar to Kirby's hammer move except it covers less distance and can reflect projectiles.

Up: Ground Pound. Junior jumps up high into the air and comes down with a ground pound (hence the name).

Down: Shell Shield. Junior hides in his shell and can't take any damage, but it does prevent him from moving and fighting back.

Final Smash: Airship Armada. Junior calls in a bunch of Airships which start blasting the entire stage hurting everyone except for Junior. Capable of doing lots of heavy damage.

Nice one for Bowser Jr.

Ephraim from Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones (FE8)
Ephraimingame.gif

Summary:

Ephraim is a medium character whose Smash attacks are fairly quick (slightly faster than Marth) and deal a good amount of knockback, but not much damage. Ephraim moves fairly quickly, slightly slower than Marth but much faster than Ike. Ephraim also uses his other A attacks to deal damage with his spear. However, what really sets him apart from Marth are his special attacks, which are almost completely different. He also has slightly more range than Marth because he uses a spear instead of a sword.

Special Attacks:

Neutral B: Javelin Throw - Ephraim throws a javelin in a way similiar to Link and Toon Link's arrows (you hold B to charge it up). The javelin does a medium amount of damage (for a projectile), has medium range (about as much as Fox's laser), and moves about as fast as Toon Link's arrows, but while you are holding B, you can tilt up or down to change the angle of your throw.

Side B: Reginleif - Ephraim stabs to the left or right with his special spear, Reginleif. This attack has a medium range does a medium amount of sideways knockback and damage, but cannot be charged up.

Down B: Counter - Ephraim holds up his spear to block an enemy attack, then swings it at them.

Up B: Lance Leap: Ephraim jumps up and thrusts up with his spear simultaneously. It is similar to Marth's Up B.

Final Smash - Great Lord Ephraim

Ephraim obtains the Sacred Twin spear, Siegmund, and jumps on his horse. In this form he jumps much higher, moves more quickly, and deals more damage. Ephraim takes no knockback while in this form; however, he can still take damage. This Final Smash lasts for a fairly long amount of time. Ephraim's special moves also change during this form.

Great Lord special attacks

Neutral B: Javelin Throw - Ephraim uses the same javelin throw as above; however, it now deals much more damage (no more knockback), he can use it while moving, and he can throw the javelin much further since he is on his horse.

Side B: Charge - Ephraim and his horse lean back like his critical hit (see below) and charge up for a few seconds, then unleash the attack. Ephraim then charges at tremendous speed (slightly faster that Sonic's run) and deals tons of sideways knockback to anyone it hits.

Up B: Ephraim's horse jumps up very high (about as high as Yoshi's second jump) and Ephraim thrusts his spear up during the jump. This attack deals a good amount of upwards knockback.

Down B: Ephraim spins his spear above his head, dealing damage and knockback to enemies on both sides of him.

Ephraim normal ( doing a critical hit):
Ephraim_%28Lord%29.gif

Great Lord Ephraim (doing a critical hit):
Ephraim_Great_Lord.gif

If I have the time and motivation, I might post all of his normal attacks.

Hey Dr. J, those are some nice movesets, but...

Olimar said:
Each week, we will take a character, and everyone posts their moves that they want for that character, after a week, someone will choose a new character.

So, our first character is, Bowser Jr.!

I typed that whole thing for nothing?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Where should I post it then?

Besides, I think this thread would be better of if people could post their favorite character's moveset instead of having to follow the leader.

Dr. Javelin said:
I typed that whole thing for nothing?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Welcome to my world.

Dr. Javelin said:
Where should I post it then?

Maybe copy and paste it into a Microsoft Word document and save it there until the time is right.

Dr. Javelin said:
Besides, I think this thread would be better of if people could post their favorite character's moveset instead of having to follow the leader.

I agree, but since this is NSM's thread, we should follow his rules and respect them.

You didn't type it for nothing, you can save it here till later

Baby Luigi...
Standard: Hammer. Baby Luigi whacks someone with his hammer. Can be charged by holding the A Button.
Left/Right: Mini Fireball. Similar to Luigi's Fireball, but the fireballs are smaller and move faster. The only downside is that Baby Luigi lunges when he generates a fireball, leaving him open to a counterattack.
Up: Trampoline. Baby Luigi pulls out a trampoline in midair that bounces him upward. Sadly, this leaves him vunerable. But, if Baby Luigi lands on an opponent by aiming his fall, they take moderate damage.
Down: Cry. Similar to Jigglypuff's Rest, Baby Luigi starts to cry. The tears can damage opponents massively and possibly KO them. Baby Luigi also slightly recovers some health. The only downside is that from the top and bottom (pass-through platforms), Baby Luigi is completely vunerable
Final Smash: Tear Rain. Baby Luigi flys up to the top of the screen and starts crying histeraclly, making tears rain straight down. Baby Luigi can also move around the stage during the Final Smash, giving it a huge advantage. Opponents, if trapped in the tears for a long time, can possibly be KO'd.

Baby Luigi is a lightweight and middle-tier in power. He is an excellent choice if used correctly.

That's what I want.

babyElectric said:
Baby Luigi...
Standard: Hammer. Baby Luigi whacks someone with his hammer. Can be charged by holding the A Button.
Left/Right: Mini Fireball. Similar to Luigi's Fireball, but the fireballs are smaller and move faster. The only downside is that Baby Luigi lunges when he generates a fireball, leaving him open to a counterattack.
Up: Trampoline. Baby Luigi pulls out a trampoline in midair that bounces him upward. Sadly, this leaves him vunerable. But, if Baby Luigi lands on an opponent by aiming his fall, they take moderate damage.
Down: Cry. Similar to Jigglypuff's Rest, Baby Luigi starts to cry. The tears can damage opponents massively and possibly KO them. Baby Luigi also slightly recovers some health. The only downside is that from the top and bottom (pass-through platforms), Baby Luigi is completely vunerable
Final Smash: Tear Rain. Baby Luigi flys up to the top of the screen and starts crying histeraclly, making tears rain straight down. Baby Luigi can also move around the stage during the Final Smash, giving it a huge advantage. Opponents, if trapped in the tears for a long time, can possibly be KO'd.

Baby Luigi is a lightweight and middle-tier in power. He is an excellent choice if used correctly.

That's what I want.
Baby Luigi should be paired up with Baby Mario like the Ice Climbers.

babyElectric said:
Baby Luigi...

That's what I want.

Uh, Pyro...

Olimar said:
OK, this thread will be used to create Character Movesets of characters you want to see in Wii U. Each week, we will take a character, and everyone posts their moves that they want for that character, after a week, someone will choose a new character.

Curses! I was too late! (I was gonna say Mega Man).

Anyway,

Standard: Fireball: Baby Mario throws a fireball, unlike Mario's fireball, it arcs up.

Side: Shell Toss: Baby Mario holds a koopa shell and throws it. Can be charged, doesn't increase power, but does increase speed and range.

Up: Trampoline: Similar to Sonic's spring, but the trampoline can only be used on the ground, however, Baby Mario does cause damage to anybody he touches.

Down: Hammer Spin: Baby Mario spins around while holding his hammer. Does a good deal of damage and can reflect projectiles.

Final Smash: Mix Flower: Baby Mario uses a Mix Flower and splits into 4 Baby Marios and each Baby Mario will throw their fireballs together merging them into one big fireball. Afterwards, the fireball will travel across the screen vertically.

Raphael said:
Curses! I was too late! (I was gonna say Mega Man).

Anyway,

Standard: Fireball: Baby Mario throws a fireball, unlike Mario's fireball, it arcs up.

Side: Shell Toss: Baby Mario holds a koopa shell and throws it. Can be charged, doesn't increase power, but does increase speed and range.

Up: Trampoline: Similar to Sonic's spring, but the trampoline can only be used on the ground, however, Baby Mario does cause damage to anybody he touches.

Down: Hammer Spin: Baby Mario spins around while holding his hammer. Does a good deal of damage and can reflect projectiles.

Final Smash: Mix Flower: Baby Mario uses a Mix Flower and splits into 4 Baby Marios and each Baby Mario will throw their fireballs together merging them into one big fireball. Afterwards, the fireball will travel across the screen vertically.

Baby mario uses his hammer way more than he does fireballs.

Normal - hammer swing, area of effect, and knockback

side - runs really fast like in yoshi's island with the cape on hurting everything he touches but will become in a dazed state when he is hit or stops

up - third jump but spins hurting enemies (like samus but a different animation) maybe using his hammer

down - mounts/dismounts a yoshi

Final smash baby luigi will come on the screen and will proceed to beat the **** out of a single target with their hammers.

MOUNTED MOVESET

normal - holds player in mouth like kirby before swallowing.

side - tongue smack that will shock the player

down - unmount

up - throw egg

Final smash - baby mario will ride yoshi during yoshi's final smash but can throw hammers instead of breathing fire

:D

Hardman

Standard: Hard Knuckle
Up: Upper HeadButt
Side: Hard Tackle
Down: Ground Pound
Final Smash: Super Armored

Blazekin

Standard:Fire Punch
Up:Sky uppercuy
Side:Blaze Kick
Down;Don't know 'bout this one
Final Smash:Fire Blast

Fawful:

Standard: Zap from a ray gun.

Up: Can use headgear to fly and attack at the same time.

Side: Headgear chomps onto a players head.

Down: Creates a small force-field around him to repel projectiles.

Final Smash: Anyone in a certain radius gets the Blorbs, stopping them from moving efficiently, and take damage.

Gonna do a Midbus one later.

Back