Create Character Movesets!

Bump.

Since many people have been wanting Mega Man as a playable character. I'm interested in seeing what kind of movesets people could come up for him.

Personally, I can only come up with the Mega Buster for his standard special and the slide for his down special.

A good number of his standard and aerial moves could come from his appearances in the Marvel Vs. Capcom games. (wtf mule kick)

As for special moves, I came up with:
B: Mega Buster (hold to charge)
Up B: Rush Jet
Down B: Plug Ball (Travels along the terrain like the Sparky item, 'cept weaker and moves faster)
Side B: Commando Bomb (Works like it does in MM10. The bomb itself doesn't do much damage, but the explosion does. You can aim it down after firing.)

Final Smash idea 1: Rush Adaptor - Lets Mega Man fly around and punch the ever loving crap out of things. Think Wario-Man but with Super Dragon's wonky inertia.

Final Smash idea 2: Hyper Mega Man - Taken from the Marvel Vs. Capcom games. Mega Man doubles in size and fires a giant laser and a whole bunch of other things.

Final Smash idea 3: Metal Blade spam - Lets you fire the wonderfully broken MM2 weapon like crazy in all directions for about 20 -30 seconds.

Nice one '3K. I still would like to see Megaman in Smash.

Finally, Toad's moveset. Many often ask what Toad will do, so here are my ideas of how Toad can fight in a Smash Bros. game:

Idle-4.gif
Walk-3.gif
Run-3.gif

Physical moves:
Combo-1.gif

Standard A [combo])- Toad's standard A move is a standard punch. His double A would be a second punch. Finally the third A in the AAA combo would be a kick which he does by planting his two hands on the ground and giving a kick with his two stubby feet. The combo has decent power; however, its effectiveness is not the best as Toad has a short range with his small limbs.
DownThrow.gif

A Up(tilt))- Toad gives a small headbutt upwards. He does this with a little jump. Weak, but can send opponents upwards with a minimal damage, but decent knockback.
SideTilt-1.gif

A side (tilt))- Toad extends his one foot outwards (his foot is enlargened in size to make it more effective). It does barely any knockbaack (like any A side move); however, it is effective for stopping combos and does decent damage. Toad also performs this move quickly.
ItemThrowForward.gif

A down (tilt)- Toad gives a small, but quick slap/clap attack.
NeutralAir.gif

Aerial Standard A)- Toad performs a spin jump. It is weak; however, if timed correctly it can even deflect projectile attacks. Origination:New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Mario Sports Mix
UpAir.gif

Aerial A Up)- Toad gives a quick kick upwards. He does this by rotating his body (same way as Mario and Luigi perform their moves).
ForwardAir.gif

Aerial A side+front)- Toad's meteor smash. Toad performs this move by smashing his head in an arched shaped pathway. This move is very effective in attack opponents who are attempting to recover.
BackAir.gif

Aerial A side+back)- Toad makes a small rotational kick behind him. It is weak, but fast!
Aerial A down)-

Option 1: Toad performs a ground pound. His ground pound gets stronger depending on how far his fall is. Note: This move is not as strong as the Bower or Yoshi bomb, but it performs similarly.Origination:New Super Mario Bros. Wii
DownAirPreparngtofall.gif
DownAirLand.gif

Option 2:Toad places his mushroom shaped head downwards and smashes downward. Think of Pikachu's aerial down A, but with no electricity effects. Perhaps, spores can burst out of his cap if he hits a hard surface or an opponent hard enough.
DashAttack.gif

Dash Attack)-Toad headbutts his opponents after running. Think of how Toad headbutts his foes in the Mario Strikers games. Origination:Mario Smash Football, Mario Strikers Charged

Smashes:
UpSmash.gif

Smash Up)- Toad charges up his mushroom head, and gives a mighty headbutt upwards. Think of Pichu's Up Smash from Melee, but now think of Toad performing this move. This move was unique to Pichu, so I think it would be nice to see it return in Toad's case. Origination:Super Smash Bros. Melee/Unique move

Smash Side)- Toad charges up a fiery kick. After charging, Toad releases a mighty kick and if charged up long enough, his kick will spew fire. This is inspired by Toad's kick from the Mario Strikers games. Toad also performs strong kicks in Wario's Woods. The fiery effect is inspired by his special move: The Fire Meteor from Mario Strikers Charged. Origination:Wario's Woods, Mario Smash Football, Mario Strikers Charged
DownSmash-1.gif

Smash Down)- Toad puts his head on the ground, and spins around with his feet kick wildly in a rotation like pattern. Toad spins more faster if the move is charged longer. This is much like a break-dance like move. Origination:Unique move

Throws:
Grab.gif

Grab)- Toad will hold onto his foe with one hand. Often, the opponent will have to crouch down due to Toad's short height.
Pummel.gif

Grab+attack)- Toad will pummel his opponents with his large head.
UpThrow.gif

Throw+Up)- Toad will bounce his opponents off his head.

Throw+Forward Side)- Toad will throw his opponents in a similar way that he did it in SMB2. A retro throw sound from SMB2 will also be heard to add up to the nostalgia.
BackThrow.gif

Throw+Backwards)- Toad will wrench his opponents away to the best of his ability. He will then kick them with his two feet. One of the weaker throws.

Throw+Down)- Toad will slam his opponents downwards. Then he will take a small jump, and slam down on his opponents with his head. Spores will fly out showing the power of the move.

Special Moves:

Standard B)
icefloweru.png

*Option 1: Ice Ball - Toad throws ice balls from the effects of the Ice Flower of NSMB Wii. Toad was capable of throwing ice balls in his ice form in NSMB Wii. These ice balls are slower than Mario and Luigi's fireballs, but they have a small chance of freezing Toad's opponents momentarily. Origination: NSMB Wii
usmash.png

*Option 2: Mushroom Sprout - Toad will cause a mushroom (about his own size) to pop up near the ground in front of him. If an opponent is near him, the mushrooms will target the opponent and strike him/her. These mushrooms are not powerful, but they can throw Toad's opponents upwards. They can also be used to deflect projectiles and block attacks. Think of the Toad's homing mushrooms from Mario Sports Mix. Origination: Mario Sports Mix
fsmash.png

*Option 3: Spore Burst/Counter - Think of Peach's B move with Toad emitting spores, but as a chargeable move. Toad charges up, and then emits spores as an attack. Additionally, it can also work as a counter move instead (like how it did for the last two Smash games). Super Smash Bros. Melee and Brawl

Up B/Recover)-
UpBPutOn.gif
UpBAcending.gif

Option 1: Propeller Toad - Toad gains the power of the Propeller Mushroom from NSMB Wii and gains a Propeller Cap. He then spins upwards with it to a great vertical height, and then spins downwards. While descending, he can cover horizontal field; however, he can also perform a mighty torpedo move if the player presses down just like in NSMB Wii. This move can also be substitued with a Propeller Block from the same game. Origination: NSMB Wii
bupb.png

Option 2: Mushroom Trampoline- Toad creates a small mushroom that he can bounce off of as a recovery move. Think of those bouncy, pink mushrooms from the athletic levels of NSMB DS. Origination: NSMB DS/Unique move
Option 3: Super Charged Jump - Toad's chargeable jump from SMB2. Toad does this move by charging up while crouching, and then he will make a high jump afterwards. Origination: SMB2

Side B)-
ToadKartIcon-MKDD.png

Option 1: Toad Kart: - Toad will bring out his trustworth Standard Toad Kart from the Mario Kart games. He will then drive through the stage in it (like Wario's Bike). However, unlike the Bike, Toad's Kart makes smooth and quick turns. Additionally, it accelerates over time (Toad's trait in the Mario Kart games!). Additionally, Toad can throw items while he is in the kart. Origination: Mario Kart Series
SideBCharge.gif

Option 2: Toad Rush - Toad will pull out a Golden Mushroom (after charging) from Mario Kart: Double Dash!!, and then makes a dash attack. He will start performing these running dashes with golden after images appearing behind him (think of Fox's illusions from his side B in Melee). However, Toad's Side B collides into the foes so it provides great knockback. However, it is hard to control, so Toad players must be careful and practise with this move.

Down B)-
MushroomBlock_SMB2.png

Option 1: Mushroom Block- Toad pulls out one of the Mushroom Blocks from SMB2 from the ground. This solid block provides a lot of knockback and damage if Toad throws one. However, only one of these blocks can be brought out on the stage at one. Characters can also stand on the block. Origination: Super Mario Bros. 2
BombsWW.png

Option 2: Bomb- Toad pulls out a bomb from SMB2 and Wario's Woods. These bombs are unlike Link's ones as these bombs are much larger. Toad can throw these bombs in an arch shaped throw, or he can kick it by pressing B. The bomb will explode once it hits a solid surface or an opponent.
HeavyObjectThrowUp.gif
HeavyObjectWalk.gif

Option 3: Pluck - Toad grabs onto his foes and puts them over his head like in SMB 2, Wario's Woods, and NSMB Wii. He can now walk and even run with them over his head. He can also throw them in a similar way to SMB 2. Opponents can struggle to get out of his grasp. Toad's pluck move can also be done in mid-air (making it the first mid-air grabbing move in Smash!), Origination: Super Mario Bros. 2, Wario's Woods, New Super Mario Bros. Wii
DownBStart.gif
DownBWalk.gif
DownBAirThrow.gif

Option 4: Vegetable Pluck - Toad pulls out a vegetable from the ground. However, unlike Peach's one, Toad pulls out different vegetables which cause different effects and damage. Toad will also hold the vegetable over his head (like the original games) unlike Peach who holds her turnips in her hand. Toad may also be able to pull out the large turnips from Super Mario Advance. Origination: Super Mario Bros. 2, Super Mario Advance

Final Smash Ideas (if FS does still exist):
Toad.gif
starbitshot.png

*Option 1: Starshroom Attack: Toad calls in his fellow Toad friends (with a horn) who carry him up to their spaceship, the Starshroom from Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2. At this point of time, the Toads in their spaceship proceed onwards with bombarding the stage and Toad's opponents with star bits (like in the Galaxy games). It is done in a shooter type sequence, and the star bits are shot quickly, but are very powerful upon contact. Origination: Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario Galaxy 2
nsmb_w34_127.jpg

*Option 2: Mushroom Conversion/Gorge - Toad uses his spore powers to cause the entire stage to convert into Mushroom based platforms like right from the Super Mario Bros. games. At this point, Toad can control the movement of the platforms and this can allow him to KO his opponents by playing this type of mind game. General Super Mario Bros. games/Unique move
WandaWW.gif

*Option 3: Bomb Shower - The Fairy from Wario's Woods appears and converts the stage into the Tree Hollow from Wario's Woods. She now creates bombs which are transported to Toad to attack his opponents. Bombs are being created everywhere here, so it is a frantic time for Toad's opponents at this point of time (Toad is not affected by the bomb effects). Wario's Woods
Mega_Mushroom_House.png

*Option 4: Mega Toad - Toad consumes a Mega Mushroom from NSMB DS and turns gargauntuan in size (not he's not so little!). At this point of time, Toad is much larger than those taking a Super Mushroom effect and he can easily squish his opponents as he walks across the stage. He can only use physical moves, so do not try to jump off the staqe. However, his moves are now much more stronger than they used to be. New Super Mario Bros. DS, Mario Kart Wii

Do you think Toad is a strong, light character, or a fast one? I love the illustrations to the moveset, but I need to know if you think Toad is fast and light, but strong or not. I rather like Toad's attributes as being strong.

I personally believe Toad's best stat would be his speed. This is the trait that he is well known for in the later Mario games. He should also most definitely be a lightweight. As for strength, I think Toad should definitely be granted with this too. He should have decent physical power; however, what I was thinking that his better form of strength would be his throws and carrying abilities as that is what Toad best demonstrated in the main games. Regardless, the Toads are known to be strong in power as well in games such as Mario Baseball.

Why do I believe that Toad would be fair with high speed, and good power (with amazing throws)? He would be balanced out with short range (small limbs), and weak jumps as well. Not to mention being a lightweight. What I see of for Toad is to being a superior and revived "Pichu" from Melee (Pichu was small, light, but very speedy with some uncontrolled power in comparison to Pikachu). The only difference, Toad won't hurt himself. ;)

Is that what you were looking for LGM? I'm ready for suggestions as well.

Thanks for the compliments guys. I was hoping that this moveset would help people understand why Toad has a chance for the next Smash Bros..

Gengar(expected of me, no?)

Standard- Shadow Ball(sort of like Lucario's/Mewtwo's)
Side - Lick(A move that will stun the player for a jiffy)
Down - Explosion(Will charge like Ike's, but will be shorter to charge and inflict same damage but covers more space)
Up - Shadow Punch(Will be Shoryuken-esque, and will carry Gengar up some distance)
Final Smash - Dream Eater: Gengar will start off with Hypnosis, and whilst the characters who got trapped in his hypnosis sleep, he will do Dream Eater, but the screen fades to black for an instance as he strikes.

Taunts:
Side - Gengar does a sinister laugh
Up - Gengar turns into a shadow briefly
Down - Gengar juggles small Shadow Balls

Hope no one minds if I create a moveset for the Battle Network version of Mega Man.

Standard: Mega Buster. Mega Man using his helpful Mega Buster. It can be charged like the Super Scope. And if an alternate costume is used, the Mega Buster will undergo a different effect.

Heat Style will slow down the charging process, but the Mega Buster will release a flamethrower similar to the Fire Flower or Bowser's firebreath and the regular Mega Buster shots will do more damage.

Aqua Style will make the Mega Buster charge faster and the shots will move faster as well, but less damage is inflicted.

Wood Style will turn Mega Man's Mega Buster charge shot into a tornado. It lacks in how much distance it can cover, but can rack up damage quite nicely.

Elec Style causes anybody who gets hit by the Mega Buster's shots will be paralyzed for a few seconds.

Side B: Yo-Yo. Megaman.EXE uses a Yo-Yo battle chip. A yo-yo is thrown to the side horizontally. It lacks knockback, but does a decent amount of damage and covers a fair amount of distance. (I've never been able to use the Yo-Yo chip before, so I don't really know how it works).

Up B: Megaman.EXE uses a Program Advance. Mega Man jumps up, his foot turns into a giant weight and he comes crashing down. Powerful, but slow. (I forgot the name and what chips are needed to pull off this PA in the actual Battle Network games, but I know for a fact that it exists).

Down B: Buster Shield. Megaman.EXE takes out a giant shield. It's like Pit's Mirror Shield except the sheild will stay as long as you're holding the B button and down on the control stick. Megaman's only safe from the front though.

Final Smash: Haven't thought of a name yet, but Gutsman.EXE and Roll.EXE will come and help out Megaman.EXE in battle. Gutsman and Roll work the same way they did in Battle Network. Gutsman pounds the ground damaging anybody standing on the ground. Roll replenishes Megaman's health.

Propeller Toad said:
Nice one '3K. I still would like to see Megaman in Smash.

Finally, Toad's moveset. Many often ask what Toad will do, so here are my ideas of how Toad can fight in a Smash Bros. game:

Idle-4.gif
Walk-3.gif
Run-3.gif

Physical moves:
Combo-1.gif

Standard A [combo])- Toad's standard A move is a standard punch. His double A would be a second punch. Finally the third A in the AAA combo would be a kick which he does by planting his two hands on the ground and giving a kick with his two stubby feet. The combo has decent power; however, its effectiveness is not the best as Toad has a short range with his small limbs.
DownThrow.gif

A Up(tilt))- Toad gives a small headbutt upwards. He does this with a little jump. Weak, but can send opponents upwards with a minimal damage, but decent knockback.
SideTilt-1.gif

A side (tilt))- Toad extends his one foot outwards (his foot is enlargened in size to make it more effective). It does barely any knockbaack (like any A side move); however, it is effective for stopping combos and does decent damage. Toad also performs this move quickly.
ItemThrowForward.gif

A down (tilt)- Toad gives a small, but quick slap/clap attack.
NeutralAir.gif

Aerial Standard A)- Toad performs a spin jump. It is weak; however, if timed correctly it can even deflect projectile attacks. Origination:New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Mario Sports Mix
UpAir.gif

Aerial A Up)- Toad gives a quick kick upwards. He does this by rotating his body (same way as Mario and Luigi perform their moves).
ForwardAir.gif

Aerial A side+front)- Toad's meteor smash. Toad performs this move by smashing his head in an arched shaped pathway. This move is very effective in attack opponents who are attempting to recover.
BackAir.gif

Aerial A side+back)- Toad makes a small rotational kick behind him. It is weak, but fast!
Aerial A down)-

Option 1: Toad performs a ground pound. His ground pound gets stronger depending on how far his fall is. Note: This move is not as strong as the Bower or Yoshi bomb, but it performs similarly.Origination:New Super Mario Bros. Wii
DownAirPreparngtofall.gif
DownAirLand.gif

Option 2:Toad places his mushroom shaped head downwards and smashes downward. Think of Pikachu's aerial down A, but with no electricity effects. Perhaps, spores can burst out of his cap if he hits a hard surface or an opponent hard enough.
DashAttack.gif

Dash Attack)-Toad headbutts his opponents after running. Think of how Toad headbutts his foes in the Mario Strikers games. Origination:Mario Smash Football, Mario Strikers Charged

Smashes:
UpSmash.gif

Smash Up)- Toad charges up his mushroom head, and gives a mighty headbutt upwards. Think of Pichu's Up Smash from Melee, but now think of Toad performing this move. This move was unique to Pichu, so I think it would be nice to see it return in Toad's case. Origination:Super Smash Bros. Melee/Unique move

Smash Side)- Toad charges up a fiery kick. After charging, Toad releases a mighty kick and if charged up long enough, his kick will spew fire. This is inspired by Toad's kick from the Mario Strikers games. Toad also performs strong kicks in Wario's Woods. The fiery effect is inspired by his special move: The Fire Meteor from Mario Strikers Charged. Origination:Wario's Woods, Mario Smash Football, Mario Strikers Charged
DownSmash-1.gif

Smash Down)- Toad puts his head on the ground, and spins around with his feet kick wildly in a rotation like pattern. Toad spins more faster if the move is charged longer. This is much like a break-dance like move. Origination:Unique move

Throws:
Grab.gif

Grab)- Toad will hold onto his foe with one hand. Often, the opponent will have to crouch down due to Toad's short height.
Pummel.gif

Grab+attack)- Toad will pummel his opponents with his large head.
UpThrow.gif

Throw+Up)- Toad will bounce his opponents off his head.

Throw+Forward Side)- Toad will throw his opponents in a similar way that he did it in SMB2. A retro throw sound from SMB2 will also be heard to add up to the nostalgia.
BackThrow.gif

Throw+Backwards)- Toad will wrench his opponents away to the best of his ability. He will then kick them with his two feet. One of the weaker throws.

Throw+Down)- Toad will slam his opponents downwards. Then he will take a small jump, and slam down on his opponents with his head. Spores will fly out showing the power of the move.

Special Moves:

Standard B)
icefloweru.png

*Option 1: Ice Ball - Toad throws ice balls from the effects of the Ice Flower of NSMB Wii. Toad was capable of throwing ice balls in his ice form in NSMB Wii. These ice balls are slower than Mario and Luigi's fireballs, but they have a small chance of freezing Toad's opponents momentarily. Origination: NSMB Wii
usmash.png

*Option 2: Mushroom Sprout - Toad will cause a mushroom (about his own size) to pop up near the ground in front of him. If an opponent is near him, the mushrooms will target the opponent and strike him/her. These mushrooms are not powerful, but they can throw Toad's opponents upwards. They can also be used to deflect projectiles and block attacks. Think of the Toad's homing mushrooms from Mario Sports Mix. Origination: Mario Sports Mix
fsmash.png

*Option 3: Spore Burst/Counter - Think of Peach's B move with Toad emitting spores, but as a chargeable move. Toad charges up, and then emits spores as an attack. Additionally, it can also work as a counter move instead (like how it did for the last two Smash games). Super Smash Bros. Melee and Brawl

Up B/Recover)-
UpBPutOn.gif
UpBAcending.gif

Option 1: Propeller Toad - Toad gains the power of the Propeller Mushroom from NSMB Wii and gains a Propeller Cap. He then spins upwards with it to a great vertical height, and then spins downwards. While descending, he can cover horizontal field; however, he can also perform a mighty torpedo move if the player presses down just like in NSMB Wii. This move can also be substitued with a Propeller Block from the same game. Origination: NSMB Wii
bupb.png

Option 2: Mushroom Trampoline- Toad creates a small mushroom that he can bounce off of as a recovery move. Think of those bouncy, pink mushrooms from the athletic levels of NSMB DS. Origination: NSMB DS/Unique move
Option 3: Super Charged Jump - Toad's chargeable jump from SMB2. Toad does this move by charging up while crouching, and then he will make a high jump afterwards. Origination: SMB2

Side B)-
ToadKartIcon-MKDD.png

Option 1: Toad Kart: - Toad will bring out his trustworth Standard Toad Kart from the Mario Kart games. He will then drive through the stage in it (like Wario's Bike). However, unlike the Bike, Toad's Kart makes smooth and quick turns. Additionally, it accelerates over time (Toad's trait in the Mario Kart games!). Additionally, Toad can throw items while he is in the kart. Origination: Mario Kart Series
SideBCharge.gif

Option 2: Toad Rush - Toad will pull out a Golden Mushroom (after charging) from Mario Kart: Double Dash!!, and then makes a dash attack. He will start performing these running dashes with golden after images appearing behind him (think of Fox's illusions from his side B in Melee). However, Toad's Side B collides into the foes so it provides great knockback. However, it is hard to control, so Toad players must be careful and practise with this move.

Down B)-
MushroomBlock_SMB2.png

Option 1: Mushroom Block- Toad pulls out one of the Mushroom Blocks from SMB2 from the ground. This solid block provides a lot of knockback and damage if Toad throws one. However, only one of these blocks can be brought out on the stage at one. Characters can also stand on the block. Origination: Super Mario Bros. 2
BombsWW.png

Option 2: Bomb- Toad pulls out a bomb from SMB2 and Wario's Woods. These bombs are unlike Link's ones as these bombs are much larger. Toad can throw these bombs in an arch shaped throw, or he can kick it by pressing B. The bomb will explode once it hits a solid surface or an opponent.
HeavyObjectThrowUp.gif
HeavyObjectWalk.gif

Option 3: Pluck - Toad grabs onto his foes and puts them over his head like in SMB 2, Wario's Woods, and NSMB Wii. He can now walk and even run with them over his head. He can also throw them in a similar way to SMB 2. Opponents can struggle to get out of his grasp. Toad's pluck move can also be done in mid-air (making it the first mid-air grabbing move in Smash!), Origination: Super Mario Bros. 2, Wario's Woods, New Super Mario Bros. Wii
DownBStart.gif
DownBWalk.gif
DownBAirThrow.gif

Option 4: Vegetable Pluck - Toad pulls out a vegetable from the ground. However, unlike Peach's one, Toad pulls out different vegetables which cause different effects and damage. Toad will also hold the vegetable over his head (like the original games) unlike Peach who holds her turnips in her hand. Toad may also be able to pull out the large turnips from Super Mario Advance. Origination: Super Mario Bros. 2, Super Mario Advance

Final Smash Ideas (if FS does still exist):
Toad.gif
starbitshot.png

*Option 1: Starshroom Attack: Toad calls in his fellow Toad friends (with a horn) who carry him up to their spaceship, the Starshroom from Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2. At this point of time, the Toads in their spaceship proceed onwards with bombarding the stage and Toad's opponents with star bits (like in the Galaxy games). It is done in a shooter type sequence, and the star bits are shot quickly, but are very powerful upon contact. Origination: Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario Galaxy 2
nsmb_w34_127.jpg

*Option 2: Mushroom Conversion/Gorge - Toad uses his spore powers to cause the entire stage to convert into Mushroom based platforms like right from the Super Mario Bros. games. At this point, Toad can control the movement of the platforms and this can allow him to KO his opponents by playing this type of mind game. General Super Mario Bros. games/Unique move
WandaWW.gif

*Option 3: Bomb Shower - The Fairy from Wario's Woods appears and converts the stage into the Tree Hollow from Wario's Woods. She now creates bombs which are transported to Toad to attack his opponents. Bombs are being created everywhere here, so it is a frantic time for Toad's opponents at this point of time (Toad is not affected by the bomb effects). Wario's Woods
Mega_Mushroom_House.png

*Option 4: Mega Toad - Toad consumes a Mega Mushroom from NSMB DS and turns gargauntuan in size (not he's not so little!). At this point of time, Toad is much larger than those taking a Super Mushroom effect and he can easily squish his opponents as he walks across the stage. He can only use physical moves, so do not try to jump off the staqe. However, his moves are now much more stronger than they used to be. New Super Mario Bros. DS, Mario Kart Wii

I'm gonna go and say most fo those are from the SSF2 Expansion Forums. They have a Toad expansion with the same sprites. mostly.

Personally, I would think having customizable movesets would be cool.

Crakin,

1. Don't quote something that big

2. You signature should be shrunk.

Anybody think Dixie Kong will appear in the next one? I can't think of a moveset for her besides something with he ponytail

New Week!
I shall post....
Crash Bandicoot.

He at least deserves a slight chance.

B:Spin(his trademark move)
Side B:Defense Breaking Kick(Crash of the Titans,obviously is shield proof)
Up B:Jetpack;obviously for recovery
Down B:Belly Flop;like Bowser's Ground Pound,but Crash recovers faster

Final Smash:Mech Suit with Aku Aku.Aku Aku grants invincinbility,the mech suit higly powers Crash up,and permits him to throw heavy,fast flying fruit replacing the Spin.Lasts until he does a damage of total 200% or fall in a hole.

What do ya' think?

8-day bump?or is it 7?Not very big,though.

Okay. Moveset:

God.
B: Obliterate
Side-B: Win
Up-B: Succeed
Down-B: Destroy

Final Smash:
MEME attack!

That is just unusable! In what games does god appear?
Kamek
B: Casts a magical shape (like Magifoofa) that hits the enemy
Side-B: Sends a small burst of sleep powder in front of him, which sends foes to sleep
Up-B: Flies on broomstick up for a controlled amount of time (if attacked falls)
Down-B: Sets on fire then launches himself like in M&L PIT and explodes on the foe, if held to long gets damage

Final Smash: Thwomp terror
Where he flies on his broomstick and drops down thwomps, but only every 3 seconds, while the thwomps do 150* damage, and are slow falling. They send pretty far but not as far as most

*Unofficial maybe to much

God is inevery game.
But if you insist, he was in The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy.

Paper Mario
Standard Special: Hammer Whack. Can be charged.
Up Special: Parakarry/Lakilester/Gonzales Jr., depending on costumes.
Side Special: Hammer Toss/Bomette/Bobbery, depending on costumes
Down Special: Kooper/Koops, depending on costumes.
Final Smash: Partner Army: All of the partners start attacking everywhere for a time limit.
Also Paper Mario is 2D like Mr. Game & Watch.

Sora (from Kingdom Hearts)
Up: Slash
Neutral: Backflip
Side: Fire
Down:Thunder
Up Special: Blizzard
Neutral Special: Magnet
Side Special: Aero
Down Special: Ars Arcanum
Final Smash: Ragnarok

Mr. Resetti
Neutral: Headbutt(chargeable)
Side: Pick slash(charges forward while swinging his mining pick)
Up: Ground burst(he goes up into the air, I mean how much force does it take to get out of the ground in 1 second? alot)
Down: Boulder Roll(can be jumped over by every character)
Speed: 10/10(to balance him)
Power:5/10
Jump: 1/10
Final Smash: Lecture. Will lecture about hating snowstorms(a blizzard appears), about being careful around volcanos(it's raining lava) and, teh classic don't reset lecture. That one will reset Resetti's % to 0/setting stamina to 100

Paper Mario :mario::

Entrance: A Pure Heart Doorway appears & Paper Mario walks out of it, with it closing & disappearing behind him.

Neutral Attack: Jabs with his right, then his left, and then kicks with his right foot. Based on an attack from SM64.
Forward Tilt: Swings his hammer in front of him horizontally.
Up Tilt: Delivers an uppercut while spinning. Based on a move from Super Mario RPG.
Down Tilt: Sweeps his hammer low on the ground.
Dash Attack: Does a belly-flop forward. Based on the Body Slam move from Paper Mario.

Up Smash: Paper Mario punches upward and a blast of yellow energy appears. Based on the Up & Away move from Paper Mario.
Down Smash: Does a breakdancing sweep. Based on an attack from SM64.
Forward Smash: Punches forward, with his fist engulfed in flames. Based on the Shade Fist move from PM: TTYD

Neutral Aerial: Performs a Sex Kick in the air. Based on the Sky Dive move from Paper Mario.
Forward Aerial: Does a forward Meteor Smash with his head. Possibly based on the Bonk move from Paper Mario & PM: TTYD.
Back Aerial: Swings his hammer between his legs.
Up Aerial: Spins his hammer upwards.
Down Aerial: Spins around with his hammer. Possibly based on the Baby Drill move from M&L: PiT.

Pummel: Burns the opponent with fire from his hand. Possibly based on the Firebrand move from M&L: SS.
Forward Throw: Butt-whacks the opponent away. Based on Tanooki/Raccoon Mario’s ability to whack enemies with his tail.
Back Throw: Swings his hammer like a golf club, sending the opponent flying. Possibly based on a part of the Knockback Bros. move, where Luigi swings his hammer like a golf club.
Up Throw: Crouches downward, grabs onto the opponent, & then tosses them upward. Based on how Mario pulls up plants in SMB2.
Down Throw: Slams the opponent on the ground by using a Ground Pound.

Floor Attack: Paper Mario gets out his hammer and slams it in front of him, then behind him.
Ledge Attack: Paper Mario climbs up the ledge, and then hits the opponent with his hammer.
100% Ledge Attack: Paper Mario climbs up the ledge, charges, and then hits the opponent with his hammer.
Trip Attack: Paper Mario gets out his hammer and slams it in front of him, then behind him.

Neutral Special: Cudge Hammer: When used, Paper Mario takes hold of his hammer and horizontally swings it forwards, dealing a strong blow to enemies at medium range. The name is a reference to Cudge, the Hammer Pixl from SPM.
Side Special: Earth Tremor: Paper Mario swings his hammer over his head at the ground in front of him, which sends a shockwave shooting out, stunning any opponents who touch it. Based on a move from PM: TTYD.
Up Special: Paper Jump Punch: This works like Mario’s Super Jump Punch, except for 3 things:
1. The jumping & falling speed are slower than Mario’s.
2. The coins are designed like the ones from SPM.
3. If anyone is Footstool Jumped by him right after he uses the move will be pounded into the ground.
Down Special: Art Attack: Paper Mario spins around white a white aura swirls around him. Any opponents in contact will get combo damaged. Based on a move from PM: TTYD.
Final Smash: Pure Heart Finale: Mario turns into a big, NES-esque sprite of himself. In this state, his damage is tripled, & getting footstool jumped by him is an instant KO. Based on the Ultra Star item from SPM.

Taunts:
Up – Tippi appears & flies around Paper Mario, before disappearing.
Side – Throws his hammer in the air, & then catches it.
Down – Looks at the camera & waves.
Idle Poses:
• Sleeps for a while, then shakes his head and wakes up again. Possibly based on in SM64, when left alone for too long, Mario would fall asleep.
• Moves his hat.
Victory Poses:
• Spins around, and gives a peace sign with his hand.
• Takes off his hat, twirls around, and puts his hat back on, similar to the level clear animation from New Super Mario Bros..
• Spins around, waves his finger in a patronizing manner, & tips his hat.
Victory Theme:
A remixed version of the Battle Won theme from Paper Mario: TTYD.
Losing Pose:
Claps like regular Mario.

Palette Swaps:
1. Red hat, red M, red bill, red shirt, yellow buttons, white gloves, blue overalls, brown/tan shoes. (Default)
2. Orange hat, red M, orange bill, orange shirt, yellow buttons, white gloves, red overalls, orange/red shoes. (Based on the Fire Mario sprite from SMB3.)
3. Dark red hat, yellow M, dark red bill, brown shirt, yellow buttons, tan gloves, red overalls, green/light green shoes. (Based on Mario’s sprite in SMB.)
4. Yellow hat, cyan M, white bill, blue shirt, white buttons, yellow gloves, cyan overalls, pink/blue shoes. (Based on Wario’s biker outfit from the WarioWare series.)
5. Blue hat, blue M, blue bill, tan shirt, pink buttons, orange gloves, purple overalls, white/brown shoes. (Is based on many different partners in PM & PM: TTYD, such as Goombario's hat & Koops' shoes.)
6. Green hat, tan M, black bill, green shirt, white buttons, white gloves, black overalls, green/yellow shoes. (Based on Luigi’s Sprite from SMB3.)

^Wow.

Baby Mario & Baby Luigi

Neutral attack: The babies lightly swing their hammers, causing slight damage. Comboing it will cause them to swing their hammers sideways, and then do a twirl with their hammers causing significant damage. Origin: PiT/Original
Dash attack: One of the babies lunges, causing slight damage. Origin: Original
Forward tilt: The babies jump slightly and twirl their hammers in the air similar to Kirby's aerial move when he has the Hammer ability in his own games. The babies then plop down on the ground, leaving them vulnerable for about 2 frames. Origin: Kirby Super Star
Up tilt: A simple hammer swing that doesn't have much range. Origin: PiT
Down tilt: They crouch and sweep their hammers in front of them, identical to the Ice Climber's down tilt. Origin: Original

Forward smash: They hold their hammers sideways like the Super Hammer in TTYD, and when the button(s) is/are released, the babies swing their hammers quickly. This move has high horizontal knockback. Origin: TTYD
Up smash: They hold their hammers below themselves and when released, they swing their hammers powerfully, dealing high vertical knockback. This move is based on the charged Flame Hammer in Kirby games. Origin: Kirby Super Star
Down smash: Baby Luigi jumps onto Baby Mario during the charge, and when released, they swing their hammers quickly in a circle multiple times. This move is one of the better down smashes because it hits multiple times. Origin: PiT

Neutral aerial: Their aerials stray from their normal tactics, and this one is an example. The babies perform a simple kick. Despite low knockback, this move does moderate damage. Origin: Original
Forward aerial: Baby Mario holds his hammer out and swings it, similar to Dedede's down Hammer in Kirby's Return to Dream Land, but in a different direction. Origin: Kirby's Return to Dream Land (somewhat)
Back aerial: Same as the last one, but Baby Luigi suddenly turns and twists his hammer. Excellent for deception and mind games. Origin: Kirby's Return to Dream Land (somewhat)
Up aerial: Almost the same as their forward tilt, but cannot be directionally controlled, does not leave them vulnerable, and does more damage.
Down aerial: The babies, similar to their forward and back aerials, point their hammers downward and spin them. They crash down at a blinding speed, and also can meteor smash an opponent extremely powerfully, possibly causing a KO. Origin: Kirby's Return to Dream Land, PiT

Pummel: While Baby Mario holds, Baby Luigi headbutts the opponent. A weak and unreliable attack. Origin: Original
Forward throw: Baby Mario holds and Baby Luigi rushes to hit the opponent in midair. Has moderate horizontal knockback. Can chain grab. Origin: Original
Back throw: Baby Mario tosses the opponent backwards and Baby Luigi hits the opponent in a way similar to their forward tilt, but backwards. Origin: Original
Up throw: Baby Mario tosses the opponent up, and Baby Luigi spins his hammer into the opponent, like their forward, back, and down aerials, but upwards. Has moderate vertical knockback, and a useful move on high platforms or near Motion-Sensor Bombs. Origin: Original
Down throw: Baby Luigi tosses the opponent downwards. When the opponent hits the ground, they fly slightly upward. This is an excellent throw and is a very reliable chain grab. Origin: Original

Neutral special: Bros. Shell - Baby Luigi pulls a Green Shell out, throws it, and Baby Mario kicks it. A weak projectile attack, but it has near unlimited horizontal range. It can be picked up and thrown if stopped. Origin: PiT
Side special: Hammer Spin - Almost the same as Squall Hammer, including the recovery option. This can be chained quickly and cause significant damage. Origin: Kirby Super Star
Up special: Blanket Recovery - Baby Mario pulls out a blue blanket and swings it diagonally. Unlike Belay, the babies are almost never seperated by this move. However, it lacks the surperior range Belay has and works more like Pikmin Chain. Origin: Original
Down special: Cry - The babies sit down and cry continuously. If an opponent makes contact with the tears, they take moderate damage and are sent back. Getting near them while dashing may also cause the opponent to trip. The babies also recover a little health. However, this move leaves them wide open to attack on pass-through platforms, plus down aerials and certain down specials if the opponent lands on top of them. Origin: PiT
Final Smash: Pocket Chomp - The babies pull out the Pocket Chomp Bros. Item, and fly up to the top of the screen. A few seconds later, the babies and the Pocket Chomp will come running down from the right side of the screen all the way to the other side. They then appear on the left side and move to the right. This happens continuously until the Final Smash is over. Contact with the massive Chain Chomp causes about 30% damage and a lot of diagonal knockback. Pressing a button any time during the Final Smash will cause the one of the babies to swing their hammer, causing weak extra damage. There is also a 33.6% chance the Pocket Chomp will have a bow on its head indicating it is a girl. This is only an aesthetic change,
however. Origin: PiT

Up taunt: The babies jump happily and merrily.
Side taunt: The babies jump and say "Goo goo!".
Down taunt: The babies giggle a bit.

Idle pose: The babies start to sleep quietly.
Victory pose: The babies spin around and jump happily while laughing.
Victory theme: A remix of this.
Losing pose: The babies sit down and cry, like the Ice Climbers.

Home Run Bat swing: Baby Mario swings the bat like he does in Mario Super Sluggers.
Home stage: Flower Fields. I will make a post showcasing this stage later.
Universe: Yoshi universe.
Unlock method: Play 15 VS. matches on Flower Fields.
Palette swaps: Baby Mario's palette swaps are the same as Mario's and Baby Luigi's are the same as Luigi's. There is no palette swap that causes the babies to switch positions though, unlike the Ice Climbers.
Crowd cheer: Go, babies! Go, babies!

Back