Mario Kart 7 Retro Wii Tracks

Which track from Mario Kart Wii would you like to see return?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pandapowah

King Bowser
Maple Treeway isn't added to the list because it has been confirmed to appear in the game.
My vote would go to Grumble Volcano. Its a really fun stage plus the big ramp at the end would make a good place to use the hang gliders. I just hope they fix the glitch :-[

I don't think any of the tracks need to be in Mario Kart 7.

I always liked Moonview and Koopa Cape.

I wouldn't expect them to put Rainbow Road in, I don't recall them ever adding a Rainbow Road as a retro track, it's always been recreated.

SuperMario25 said:
Also Mushroom Gorge i love bouncing on mushrooms ,Boy does that sound wrong

No it does not!!

I would love to see this in a Mario Kart game: After defeating all of the 8 regular cups, finishing them in first place, you unlock the Rainbow Road cup, featuring three past Rainbow Road tracks (my picks are N64, DS, and Wii), as well as the new one. WOULDN'T THAT BE AWESOME?

Toad85 said:
SuperMario25 said:

No it does not!!

I would love to see this in a Mario Kart game: After defeating all of the 8 regular cups, finishing them in first place, you unlock the Rainbow Road cup, featuring three past Rainbow Road tracks (my picks are N64, DS, and Wii), as well as the new one. WOULDN'T THAT BE AWESOME?

Well Thank god was that meant to be harsh at me nice at me

Anyway i agree That would BE AWSOME!!!!! past rainbow road tracks would be awsome

SuperMario25 said:
Toad85 said:
SuperMario25 said:

No it does not!!

Anyway i agree That would BE AWSOME!!!!! past rainbow road tracks would be awsome
It was not meant to be harsh in any way, I was just expressing my love for bouncing through exclamation points!!!

Toad85 said:
SuperMario25 said:
Toad85 said:
SuperMario25 said:

No it does not!!

It was not meant to be harsh in any way, I was just expressing my love for bouncing through exclamation points!!!

Oh okay Grumble volcanoe was a good track

Ser Espiel said:
I always liked Moonview and Koopa Cape.

I wouldn't expect them to put Rainbow Road in, I don't recall them ever adding a Rainbow Road as a retro track, it's always been recreated.
Most likely not but I want to see how many people actually want it to return.

Ganondorf said:
Grumble Volcano is cool, not just because of it's glitch that you can finish the course in 20-30 seconds.

Besides, that glitch is hardly likely to be in Mario Kart 7 anyway, due to it being a mistake and pretty darn well known.

My vote goes to Moonview Highway. I like metropolitan courses.

I don't really care for retro tracks, but I'm especially against ones from Mario Kart Wii because it just came out a few years ago. It's not even retro.

^ I agree with the above sentiment.

But I wouldn't say no to Koopa Cape.

Leonyx said:
I don't really care for retro tracks, but I'm especially against ones from Mario Kart Wii because it just came out a few years ago. It's not even retro.
True, but I would still like to see some of its courses return.

Pandapowah said:
Leonyx said:
True, but I would still like to see some of its courses return.

i Agree Panda Powah Moo Moo Meadows has to be back

DK Summit, I love the Shortcut.

Back