Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Villain11

Katniss <3
I've decided to leave the forum. I will be deleting my account. I realized that I don't like Mario games anymore, and the only reason I stayed here was for the mafia. Now, I don't even enjoy that.

Users receive special treatment here: Shyguy, Ninji, Garlic. And if and when they break a rule, they are never punished. Shyguy lost his mid status and got it right back for complaining. Garlic constantly flames users and never gets spoken to. This "retirement" has been a long time coming. Now with Stooben inactive, Gamefreak is the only decent mod.

This also means I will be modkilled in all mafia games and my game will be cancelled.

Well, this is it. Goodbye.

We will miss you.

Seriously, please don't leave. You've been great to have around and you're pretty well-liked by the community.

And maybe they do receive special treatment, but it's way worse on other sites. Including some you guys probably know very well.

Dude, don't do this. You're a great guy, and everyone will miss you.

They give me free cheesecake on Fridays

Is this really indignity? That's sad.

Villain, do I have to really bring this up?

Electrobomber, a friend of mine before he turned awire, quit all because the Sysops were getting special rights and never get punished for their actions like regular users. Duely noted that he did turn into a big heap of trolls, but you got to understand the story behind it.

Garlic Man has been kicked off the AC this year, either though his thing was mine. He didn't get his way with that. Shyguy27 might have been really unfair with his ways, and I really don't know Ninji, but you shouldn't leave for that reason!

Villain, everyone here loves you. Even if there is some unfairness, that doesn't mean that have to stick around. Not to bring attention to me, but there has been a person that just drove me to the point of no return, and has really made me want to just end everything I love all because of something he did that was completely unforgivable and unreasonable just to hurt me. It doesn't have to be that way.

I, Smasher, Gamefreak, Ralphfan, Stooben, Mijzelffan, NSM, Giga, FireEevee, Xzealia; all those people love you. We want you to say here. They aren't the only people that really care. You are what makes every mafia game I am in ticks. No one could ever bring the joy of mafia games like you do. You make them worth playing, you make them worth ordealing even when you know you are about to do. That is why we love you and never want you to go.

Please, reconsider what you are doing, and make the choice that you care about. We all know those three have been treated unequally, but it doesn't mean the end for you. Sorry if I really made this teary, but you have been a role model for me in my mafia games. :'(

Garlic, now is not the time to just try to make him leave. Stop your jokingness and actually be considerate of this case!

grimAuxiliatrix said:

Electrobomber, a friend of mine before he turned awire, quit all because the Sysops were getting special rights and never get punished for their actions like regular users. Duely noted that he did turn into a big heap of trolls, but you got to understand the story behind it.

Garlic Man has been kicked off the AC this year, either though his thing was mine. He didn't get his way with that. Shyguy27 might have been really unfair with his ways, and I really don't know Ninji, but you shouldn't leave for that reason!

Villain, everyone here loves you. Even if there is some unfairness, that doesn't mean that have to stick around. Not to bring attention to me, but there has been a person that just drove me to the point of no return, and has really made me want to just end everything I love all because of something he did that was completely unforgivable and unreasonable just to hurt me. It doesn't have to be that way.

I, Smasher, Gamefreak, Ralphfan, Stooben, Mijzelffan, NSM, Giga, FireEevee, Xzealia, MCSoulja; all those people love you. We want you to say here. They aren't the only people that really care. You are what makes every mafia game I am in ticks. No one could ever bring the joy of mafia games like you do. You make them worth playing, you make them worth ordealing even when you know you are about to do. That is why we love you and never want you to go.

Please, reconsider what you are doing, and make the choice that you care about. We all know those three have been treated unequally, but it doesn't mean the end for you. Sorry if I really made this teary, but you have been a role model for me in my mafia games. :'(

Garlic, now is not the time to just try to make him leave. Stop your jokingness and actually be considerate of this case!

Fixed ;D

...but how did he find out I'm gay!

It's too late.

His account's not in the memberlist.

He's gone.

grimAuxiliatrix said:

He probably quit because we made him delete userspace stuff. He was pissed, lol. Sysops don't get special rights, but they have special duties to make people abide by the rules.

On topic: Don't we have a thread for this?

twinArmageddons said:
Smasher 101 said:
It's too late.

His account's not in the memberlist.

He's gone.
notrly, his account is still awaiting approval for deletion.

Oh, alright.

(don't delete it)

grimAuxiliatrix said:

If you could cite an example, that would be nice.

Nega-Man said:
grimAuxiliatrix said:
I, Smasher, Gamefreak, Ralphfan, Stooben, Mijzelffan, NSM, Giga, FireEevee, Xzealia, MCSoulja; all those people love you. We want you to say here. They aren't the only people that really care. You are what makes every mafia game I am in ticks. No one could ever bring the joy of mafia games like you do. You make them worth playing, you make them worth ordealing even when you know you are about to do. That is why we love you and never want you to go.

Fixed ;D

Loved him so much that you didn't even know his gender. >________________________>

Herr Shyguy said:
Villain11 said:
Shyguy lost his mid status and got it right back for complaining.
Hey man not cool.
I like you as a dude Shyguy, but it's the truth.

I've reactivated my account until I decide what to do. BMB, your post made me do it.

I may still leave, but I have some considering to do.

centaursTesticle said:
Nega-Man said:
I, Smasher, Gamefreak, Ralphfan, Stooben, Mijzelffan, NSM, Giga, FireEevee, Xzealia, MCSoulja, ToxBox; all those people love you. We want you to say here. They aren't the only people that really care. You are what makes every mafia game I am in ticks. No one could ever bring the joy of mafia games like you do. You make them worth playing, you make them worth ordealing even when you know you are about to do. That is why we love you and never want you to go.

Fixed ;D

Loved him so much that you didn't even know his gender. >________________________>
[/quote]

Thank god. Hopefully you'll decide to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back