Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
True that. Going online is just asking for insults. And to people who are offended by everything: GROW UP!

Seriously, sometimes I get tired of making sure people's feeling don't get hurt. Though I am rather emotionless, and honestly can't remember the last time I felt insulted or offended.

I understand both sides. some people break tension with a joke, or joke all the time because they do. others can handle many of them before they come to a breaking point - if they have one - or cant even handle one. all im saying is that both sides need to consider what it takes to not bother the other. caring for every user is my speciality, and i would defend any user unsure of if they want to resign.

grimAuxiliatrix said:
BLT said:
grimAuxiliatrix said:
Villain, do I have to really bring this up?

Electrobomber, a friend of mine before he turned awire, quit all because the Sysops were getting special rights and never get punished for their actions like regular users. Duely noted that he did turn into a big heap of trolls, but you got to understand the story behind it.
If you could cite an example, that would be nice.

I never said that, he did. I was just telling why he was mad.

And before people judge the huge paragraph, as I know that there were many double entrendes in what I said, but that was me saying that only as a friend.
You made it sound like it actually happened. From what I remember, Electrobomber was throwing hissy fits and giving the staff team a hard time about the removal of userspace crap. index.php?title=User_talk:Yoshario&diff=prev&oldid=637139

So, anyone care to fill me in as to what's happened and what's happening?

Villain, even though I don't know you quite as well as some of the other people here, I suggest you think about this for another week or two before choosing to leave for good. Also, I'd say take into consideration what Dr. Javelin has said so far.

grimAuxiliatrix said:
Well, I am not point fingers at anyone, nor do I believe that they truly are this way, but some people in the forums walk around like king/queen and expect themselves to do stuff and get away with it free. I don't think that the people that Villain stated do that, but that is a very awful thing.

burger-king-flame.jpg

^me

OMGOMGOMG!!! YOUR LEAVING! IVE KNOWN YOU SINCE I WAS THAT MAD, ANTI-GRAMMAR ROSALINA FREAK!!!! THIS PLACE WILL BE DEAD WITHOUT YOU!!! IM GOING TO MISS YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!

You're here for 3 years?
Your profile says otherwise.

He has been in all my mafias, please stay for PLATLF mafia, Im starting to send out roles in two weeks!

Legend of Lily said:
But not users like villain who are vital, he has been here since I joined 3 years ago.

What would our 50,000 posts a month be without him...

How sad. We will all miss you. When my SPM mafia gets taken off hold, I will modkill you right away.

Hello all. I'm posting to say I have not left, but am taking a break from the forum for a few days to a week.

I would like to clear a few things up, first. The reason I was going to leave was that I had no reason to be here. The special treatment was a side gripe that I wanted to put out there before I left.

But, seeing all of the thoughtful messages you guys posted and sent me, I realized I would miss this place if I left. I would like to apologize to Shyguy (who actually is a good mod), Ninji, and most of all Garlic or calling them out and for my nasty remark to Garlic. I was really angry, Garlic and a lot of things have been going on in my personal life. I was frustrated and shouldn't have taken it out on you. I truly am sorry. I know that I won't be best of friends with you three, but I don't want to be enemies. Like I said before, I've been going through some tough times and I just let it all out.

Shyguy sent me a message about what I said doesn't fly here. I don't know if he'll ban me or let me off with a warning, but I wanted to say this if I do get banned.

Also, SMB, you are a great mod. I just forgot you in my moments of rage, sorry.

Thanks to everyone who convinced me to stay. I hope I can make this up to everyone and pretend like it never happened.

Phew, I would've missed you.

*make up sex pending*

Villain11 said:
Shyguy sent me a message about what I said doesn't fly here. I don't know if he'll ban me or let me off with a warning, but I wanted to say this if I do get banned.
Yeah that was just a warning. Don't worry, other than that one remark you have a pretty clean track record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back