Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you'll stay too. Even though you hated the baby characters and I had a pretty rough beginning with you, you don't deserve it.

Called it

grimAuxiliatrix said:
I, Smasher, Gamefreak, Ralphfan, Stooben, Mijzelffan, NSM, Giga, FireEevee, Xzealia; all those people love you.
I think Villain11's cool too, even though I hardly see him around because I don't play mafia games.

I remember him in my early days here, in this forum.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaohshitthisishilariousohahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

man, i love you guys

you are the best

except xzealio

fuck that guy

Goodness, I suck so badly at moderating that I got ignored in your first post? :(

In all seriousness, you should not leave. It's important that if you feel there are problems, you share your concern and not quit over them. It does not help any problems just to quit.

That said, you are a member of the Mafia Hosts Guild. If you feel that there are issues with players (or members of the forum overall), you have the right to post about it in that board. No way we can improve if you just say something and leave, with no explanations, suggestions, or actually sitting down and discussing this.

Everyone stop adding your names to that list! It was just the first ones I thought of!

And Villain, thank you.

And like SMB said above, even though they are on the MHG, you should still say them aloud. They should be mature enough to handle it, and if not, they'll get what they deserve. :P

Villain11 said:
Users receive special treatment here: Shyguy, Ninji, Garlic. And if and when they break a rule, they are never punished. Shyguy lost his mid status and got it right back for complaining. Garlic constantly flames users and never gets spoken to. This "retirement" has been a long time coming. Now with Stooben inactive, Gamefreak is the only decent mod.

No, seriously, there's so much wrong with this that I am literally just laughing. Oh man, oh man.

I'd say that lots of people have received special treatment, though I do think one of the people listed does get away with a lot.

You would've gone apeshit if you saw how long it had taken for Ugozima to get permabanned.

I also feel that a certain person in the Userpedia community gets special treatment...if you catch my drift.

This still means I get my weekly cake though

edit: what the deuce shyguy stop deleting your posts

We'll even throw in foot massages, Garlic, because we're obviously best-est bros, and the moderating staff has never punished you in the slightest.

Punish me? Hell naw, only the occasional emphatic bro-fist with a banhammer

grimAuxiliatrix said:
I, Smasher, Gamefreak, Ralphfan, Stooben, Mijzelffan, NSM, Giga, FireEevee, Xzealia; all those people love you.
Not to be a jerk or anything, but I don't recall saying that.

BLT said:
grimAuxiliatrix said:
Villain, do I have to really bring this up?

Electrobomber, a friend of mine before he turned awire, quit all because the Sysops were getting special rights and never get punished for their actions like regular users. Duely noted that he did turn into a big heap of trolls, but you got to understand the story behind it.
If you could cite an example, that would be nice.

I never said that, he did. I was just telling why he was mad.

And before people judge the huge paragraph, as I know that there were many double entrendes in what I said, but that was me saying that only as a friend.

grimAuxiliatrix said:
Garlic, now is not the time to just try to make him leave. Stop your jokingness and actually be considerate of this case!

I would also like to add that you probably wouldn't want someone who can't take a joke that obvious in your company anyway. People shouldn't bend over backwards to not step on a single person's toes with something as small as that.

True, but people who can't stop joking are just as bad.

I don't know you at all, Villain. If you honestly don't enjoy Mario, then I suppose you simply don't have to post in the Mario sections. And if you only came for the Mafia, then perhaps you could play games here for the community and play elsewhere for serious mafia.

Well, I am not point fingers at anyone, nor do I believe that they truly are this way, but some people in the forums walk around like king/queen and expect themselves to do stuff and get away with it free. I don't think that the people that Villain stated do that, but that is a very awful thing.

You're not a scorpion?

And cracking a joke at a funeral is in poor taste, perhaps, but goofing around and being SG27's personal insult pet is what I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back