Super Mario 3D Land & Mario Kart 7

I don't think they'll release two tentative logos

No, I don't like the name, New Super Mario Kart. It sounds like they're remaking Super Mario Kart instead of a new Mario Kart game

New Super Mario Bros. is no Super Mario Bros. remake neither, so I don't know what's wrong with New Super Mario Kart.

I think the New thing should be left with the platformers.

Good for you then, and thanks for this very useful information. (-.-")

SKmarioman said:
Super Mario 3D Land sounds like a remake of Super Mario Land. I'd hate to see remake of that game.
And Mario Kart 7? Man that is a dumb name.

YoshiGo99 said:
I never knew that!

Think Sonic the Hedgehog. There's 3 games with that same name. There's also two games called Sonic the Hedgehog 2.
Ahem, but Super Mario Land was awesome. :mad:.

The problem is, though, that Super Mario 3D Land does not even look like Super Mario Land. They should have kept it Super Mario 3D, and because it's more Super Mario Bros. 3 based than Super Mario Land.

It is an OK game. It would be cool to see a remake, maybe a 3D version.

I just hope Mario Kart 7 will have good retro courses, I really wanted Airship Fortress for the next MK game

Airship Fortress is confirmed by the E3 Trailer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjNz8Crq_c4

Olimar said:
I wished we would get more info on Paper Mario 3D. As of now, it looks like Luigi's Mansion 3D may be released before it.
It seems like PM3D was in development longer, though, so they should get it done earlier than LM2.

Source?
It was never announced as a full game.

Scroll to the "Wii U" section. I love New Super Mario Bros. Wii because of the bosses, multiplayer, sound and it's real fun.

And again, NSMBM was a tech demo.
Actually, no games were shown at the E3 at all, just some tech demo's.

But at least they didn't do as strange as E3 2005, when the Nintendo Revolution was announced.
The only thing Iwata said is:
"This is the Nintendo Revolution. It's not bigger than 3 DVD boxes, and it can play all NES, SNES, N64, and GCN games."

User 101 said:
I'm going to follow Mario Kart 7 until it's released.

Same with me. I don't care too much for Super Mario 3D land.

Pinkie Pie said:
I agree, but SKmarioman is kinda sayin' this as if he doesn't like Super Mario Land.

I don't like Super Mario Land. I know it's monochrome and only 12 levels because of the Game Boy's limit, but it's still not very good.

Ice Luigi said:
I WISH THE WII REALLY DID THAT :mad:

I have a copy of Super Mario Kart but I don't have a SNES. D'oh!

Back