Votes: 10 62.5%
  • I only have 5

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters

Koopayoshi

Shine Sprite
I did not

These are the main Pokedexes:

Gen 1: Lacking Wartortle and Bulbasuar AND Ivysaur. (R)
Gen 2: Complete. (C)
Gen 3: Lacking Kyorgre and Mew. (R)
Gen 4: ..... Never played it much so I lack like 40. (D)
Gen 5: Almost there about 15 left. (B)

I have over half of them in Red.
I plan to have everything in Pokedex 3D very soon, but it only lets me get 3 a day with SpotPass.

The only Pokédex I've completed, is the one from Pokémon Ruby, of which the cartridge is almost divided into pieces, but it still works.
I've never completed the other ones, since I started to replace my default Pokémon games since Gen IV.

No, and I will never catch them all unless I hack, because of stupid events.

Fawfulfury65 said:
I plan to have everything in Pokedex 3D very soon, but it only lets me get 3 a day with SpotPass.
Me too. There are still some Pokémon currently unreleased in that, though.

Uh, I'm nowhere near catching them all.

I only completed the Kanto Pokedex.

Got nearly all the Unova ones except the ones that aren't released and Thundurus and Tornadus. I've got all the normal non legendaries though. I completed the Kanto Pokedex, but I must shamefully admit I used the mew glitch method 1 on a copy of Red I borrowed.

Starting with Pokemon Ruby back in 2004, I set out to capture one of every available Pokemon. I successfully did so, only missing Mew, Celebi and Deoxys. I continued this goal with Diamond, only missing the aforementioned three, Darkrai, Shaymin and Arceus.

I never bothered buying either of the fifth generation games.

I have all non-event Pokemon plus Shaymin on Diamond. It took A LOT of trading :p

I'm working on SoulSilver right now. So far I'm about halfway there, have 200some.

A word to the wise,Ice Luigi:You must complete the main storyline in 10 days, or your White Forest will be a wasteland. I didn't know, so I payed the price.

Good question.

Just a parnody of the Pokemon Manga I said I will catch every Pokemon and named my character Crystal.
MUST CATCH POKEMON.

Back