The Weather in your Area

New England. It's like it's bipolar and trying to kill us.

Pretty cold here, as usual. The river is gonna be completely frozen over soon. ;D

Mrs. Hedlund said:
@Epic Nitwit--Where are you from to get 50 degree C weather?! ;D I miss the hot weather!!!

Well, I don't really like giving out my excact location, but I'll tell you I'm Asia somewhere.

It's gotten colder lately, maybe 17 degree C in the evening.

photo.jpg

That's a picture I took outside of my house.
Snow <3333333333333

QuizmoManiac said:
*picture*
Snow <3333333333333

Holy hell, Quizmo. I'm coming over to visit, expect me over soon.

We had a very little amount of snow on Sunday. It settled but only for about an hour.

It's pretty cold outside.

Mistletoad said:
QuizmoManiac said:
*picture*
Snow <3333333333333

Holy hell, Quizmo. I'm coming over to visit, expect me over soon.

Me too, as soon as I find a boat or something.

No White Christmas here. :( This is just like what happened on New Years Eve and New Years Day last year. No snow at all just rain and warm temps.

There hasn't been snow here since the forties. We just get rain. And clouds. Right now it's 36°F. Just four more degrees lower and we'd have snow.

It was warm today. I think it's summer. The calender says it's December, but I dont believe it. I'm going out to Nebraska soon, so it will be freezing cold as all shit. I will be sad.

Signed, Brock. :(

QuizmoManiac said:
photo.jpg

Snow <3333333333333

I am so envious.

As for me, obviously not enough snow. 0 millimeters is not satisfying at all. It's too cold and wet here with no snow, so there's no fun at all. The squirrels are still doing their silly things, though.

Most of the snow has now melted or turned into ice.
We need another dump of snow.

Forties today through Monday nothing like what I expected. I wish it snowed at least a foot. No Snow they said until January, I'll be back I school yawning while the teachers talk :(

Back