The Weather in your Area

Yoshidude99 said:
very windy

This whole weeks supposed to be perfect which it is right now

It just started snowing. /sigh

Very windy over here; I had trouble going to work today.

2 hours ago, we had a rainstorm.

only been a month, this is totally fair game

Very close to Summer now, and Christ it's getting hot. 27°C right now, %48 humidity, sunny... my sort of weather. Expecting big storms with heavy rainfall later on tonight; hopefully I'm right, since I'm lookin' forward to that.

Remilia Bloody Scarlet said:
it's getting hot. 27°C right now, %48 humidity, sunny... my sort of weather.

27°C? That's not hot, that's mild. At least where I'm living it is. In Summer, it can get over 50°C! It's getting cooler now, though. We'll probably get more rain now, as well.

Yes, but is that the average high or the record high? Thought so. Sometimes it reaches past 40°C in Summer where I am, but that's not the norm.

The storms last night have passed and left things rather chilly today. 13°C now; although it's sunny, so that's alright, I suppose.

Remilia Bloody Scarlet said:
Yes, but is that the average high or the record high? Thought so. Sometimes it reaches past 40°C in Summer where I am, but that's not the norm.

50°C is the normal high. :poshjr: Usally there is at least one day that hot, somtimes more. I remeber when I was back in AUS when it got over 40°C I thought it was really hot. But now I'm kinda used to it.

Sunny, but 10℃.

21C and sunny here right now. It's supposed to reach 31C at arvo, so I'm looking forward to that.

Back