The Weather in your Area

We got more snow, plus some nice -10 (14 degrees Fahrenheit) degree weather to go along with it.

37C right now. It's bloody beautiful. Although apparently Port Augusta is 41C right now. How I wish I was there right now.

Crocodile Dippy said:
37C right now. It's bloody beautiful. Although apparently Port Augusta is 41C right now. How I wish I was there right now.

Um that's a little bit too hot for me, lol.

Exactly 32 Fahrenheit here (PERFECT) and snowing ;D This makes me happy.

Crocodile Dippy said:
DP, allow me to explain how fucking insane your are.

How insane my "are" is? What? Are you talking about Italian verbs? Because that shit is seriously awful to conjugate.

KoopaTroop said:
About 0 degrees Fahrenheit.
holy crap that's cold

It's about 28F here, only gonna get up to 32F later today, which is going to feel even colder with the insane wind.

It was 50 Degrees two days ago. Today it is 30. Crazy. Make up your mind, you weather you. >:[

Crocodile Dippy said:
How insane my "are" is? What? Are you talking about Italian verbs? Because that shit is seriously awful to conjugate.
The r just sorta snuck in there.
:(

It was rather windy a couple of days ago and yesterday, we had some snow over here. Nothing serious that requires snow shovels though.

It's *bleep*ing hot here. :mad: Why? Well, you probably already know.

Update: Now from flicking through the channels of my brand-new 50 inch TV I'm seeing news reports saying there's a chance of a late storm. Weather is confusing :???:

It's almost 7:30, which means I have to go stand outside and wait for the school bus in 15°F of cold >___________>

this weather is wacky lately

At least the heater in the bus is already warmed up when you get on it. I had to drive halfway to school this morning in 12 degree weather before the heater kicked in.

Pft that's nothing. I spent more twenty five minutes waiting for the first bus outside in the cold. That bus purposely passed us too and it wasn't full. Some girl managed to catch up to it at it's next stop only to have the door slammed at her face. I'm so lucky I got a ride home today. Walking home would of been a huge drag especially with all that wing bitch slapping your face.

It stopped snowing, which makes me sad. And I was so mad school wasn't delayed or anything. Temperature at 6:45 was around 261 K, with a windchill below 255. Also the fact that the road was completely covered with snow and underneath that snow was a sheet of ice. Almost died walking down the driveway with a 1300-page literature book, 800-page chemistry book, gym clothes, and oboe. Holy crap.

[/rant]

Back