• Roy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wendy

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Larry

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
You're welcome ;)

You might not like this next idea though. I also created human versions of the koopalings who were cloned from Sgt. Kooperman (Bowser's "real world counterpart" from the Super Mario Bros. Super Show!).

I don't dislike it. I just don't care.

Wendy had a very interesting fight in NSMBW, not only was it harder that Lemmy's, the ring shots and even her animations gave her more character than most of the other Koopalings in that game.... is what I thought anyways.

Until the Koopalings get true personalities (because I can barely tell them apart other than looks), I can't pick a favorite. They're too similar right now.

NintendoQueen814 said:
Baby Luigi said:
No, the lesser of the evils is only a saying. I don't like any Koopalings, but I dislike Ludwig the least

How can you NOT like the Koopalings!? :'( :'( That is depressing !
The Koopalings are great villans. They should be the bosses in Super Mario 3D.

King Bill said:
NintendoQueen814 said:
Baby Luigi said:
No, the lesser of the evils is only a saying. I don't like any Koopalings, but I dislike Ludwig the least

Yes! They should be in a lot more games! When I was like 5, I said I was going to design video games with them in it! (At the time they were only in SMW, SMB3, Hotel Mario, and Mario is Missing!)

King Bill said:
NintendoQueen814 said:
Baby Luigi said:

The Koopalings feel like uninspired bosses and they take little thought to create, being rip-offs of each other and bosses. Their boss fights are also boring and lame.

I like the Super Mario Bros. 2 bosses way more.

I don't really like any of them. They don't make a lasting impression in my memory.

Ornithologist Mario said:
I don't really like any of them. They don't make a lasting impression in my memory.

I think that's a problem, considering that they're the children of the major villain of the series.

Ohh they definitely made a lasting impression on me...hahaha. I would have pictures of them and play school with them when I was in Kindergarten. (Yes make fun all you want!)

Austin Powers said:
Leonyx said:

I think that's a problem, considering that they're the children of the major villain of the series.
Bowser Jr. kicked them out though.
SMS was before MLSS but he was only been in one game then. When MKDD came it was game over for the Kooppalings as they where taken to the dungeons.

Back