Majora's Mask Discussion

Fawfulfury65

The Last Story
Retired Wiki Staff
I didn't see any topics with discussions about The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, so I decided to make one. You can talk about Majora's Mask here.

This is one of my favorite Zelda games and one of the best games on N64, and I hope it gets remade onto 3DS. It would look great with 3D and good graphics. I have the N64 version of the game and I am currently in Ikana Canyon.

It's definitely a lot harder too. The three day thing makes it a little tougher, and the puzzles seem harder. I always spend a lot of time just trying to find the temples.

It took me an embarrassingly long amount of time to figure out the Snowfall temple.

I have yet to play it, although with a new sexy retex coming out my time will come.

It sounds wonderful though and a crap ton better then oot(then again that's not hard to accomplish).

I hope a 3DS version of this will come out. I'll be looking forward to it

If there's a 3DS version, I hope there's more places to save. I always have to play this game for long periods of time because there's nowhere to save (and if I warp, I'll have to go a long way to get to wherever I was last).

I have never played a LoZ game myself, will this game be all right for me?

Probably not to start out with. I think it's really hard, and it's extremely (I'm not exaggerating) hard to complete 100%. Plus, you're timed the whole game, so you have to be quick. I'd start with OoT or Wind Waker. I think it would be a good game with some Zelda experience.

I already watched my siblings play OoT and Majora's Mask, so I kinda know how it looks like.

Ok then, I should maybe play after my sister is done with OoT

This discussion isn't getting very far...

I just beat the Stone Tower Temple, which is a relief, because I really hate that temple, and I only had a few minutes left when I beat the boss. The boss of the Stone Tower Temple is kind of stupid if you ask me. I kept running out of magic, and I couldn't attack the boss at all without it.

Where's the Stone Tower? Is it, like, the first boss? I don't know.

BTW, I like the 3rd day music.

It's the last boss before the final boss. The Stone Tower Temple is the last temple.

Then you're going to fight the final boss? Forgot his name.

Fawfulfury65 said:
I kept running out of magic, and I couldn't attack the boss at all without it.
You gotta get Lon Lon Milk or whatever. Infinite magic until you go back in time. Or something like that.

Good. We got all of these Ocarina of Time remakes, but no Majora's Mask remakes

I'm with the commentary. This NEEDS to come out.

It's a possibility, and in an article I read on IGN, they are considering it. This HAS to come out. Sooner or later, this will happen

If they don't, they won't gain any more money. It would be better for them to start working on it.

Back