Majora's Mask Discussion

Majora's Mask 3D = lots of money for Nintendo
No Majora's Mask 3D = no money for Nintendo

I see no reason to not make this game.

Not to mention they already have the engine and most of the models from OoT3D, like that article ToxBox posted mentions.

How long would it take to make Majora's Mask 3D? They have the engine, the models, and the music, and it's only a remake.

They'd still need to remake some of the models, make the world, script out all the events, etc.

Well I dunno about that but they definitely can't just slap it together in like a month.

They need to put time and effort into it. One month is too little. They'll probably add some new stuff to it too.

King DDD said:
They can do that with really many staffs and many coffees to make game in 1 month

To think of it realistically, even if they do that, the game would not be completed in a month. Bug testing anyone?

According to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25OwnRc4Kpc&feature=player_embedded, the original Majora's Mask was made by a smaller team than OoT and was released only 16 months after OoT. That means that they made that whole game in probably about a year. Since a small team could make a brand new game in a year, I can assume that MM3D would take less than a year, since the models, music, sounds, and original game are already in existence.

The longest part would probably be testing it.

EDIT: I signed the petition to make MM3D. I'm the 12576th person to sign! :eek: http://www.petitiononline.com/OpMnfall/petition.html

I played this game earlier and completed that Anju and Kafei Quest. I got really nervous at the end, because if you mess up you have to start over. I lost the Sun Mask thingy near the end so I had to start over. The quest takes about an hour to do, so I probably spent at least 2 hours on the game (I finished the quest on the second try).

I got all of the masks, except for the Fierce Deity's Mask, which I'll get later. After I get that I'll face the final boss!

The end of the Anju and Kafei Quest had to have been

the most profound moment in Nintendo history.

I finally beat this game. I'm surprised this is a rated E game. The final boss actually becomes a little creepy. It was a piece of cake, though, with the Fierce Deity's Mask.

Fawfulfury65 said:
I finally beat this game. I'm surprised this is a rated E game. The final boss actually becomes a little creepy. It was a piece of cake, though, with the Fierce Deity's Mask.
Is the final boss The Moon?

Ganondorf said:
Fawfulfury65 said:
No, it's Majora's Mask. The boss has three forms, and the last two are kind of creepy.

[/spoiler]
Fawfulfury65 said:
Ganondorf said:
Fawfulfury65 said:
No, it's Majora's Mask. The boss has three forms, and the last two are kind of creepy.
It's really easy especially if you have the Fierce Deity Link Mask cause i had that when i fought it and took zero damage

Back