Mario RPGs

Which Mario RPG was the best?

  • Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Paper Mario

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

    Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Super Paper Mario

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story

    Votes: 6 28.6%

  • Total voters
    21

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
Mario has starred in 7 RPGs to date. Which one was your favorite?
 

Paper Ray Trace

You Can Tick Off Birds If You Follow My Advice
Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time because................

Nah, I shouldn't say it
 
Baby Luigi said:
Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time because................

Nah, I shouldn't say it
I think we all know already.

I said BIS. I haven't played hardly any of them on there except this and Super Paper Mario
 

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
I picked BIS. Very well written, great concept, and the Giant Bowser battles were AWESOME.
 

NSY

Celestial Guide
Bis. I only have two RPG games.
 

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
^Oops. Wasn't looking.
Let's see... I've played all of them at some point. Only beat SPM and BIS though. Working on SS right now.
 

SpinyMaster347

..and with that, pow! I'm gone
Thousand Year Door. It had a good plot, it kept me hooked, great soundtrack :D, and funny at some parts.
 

yoshidude99

Yoshidude is here
All of the Mario and Luigi games because I can't pick one of them. Super Paper Mario, and Thousand Year door are also cool. Super Mario RPG from the videos I have seen of it looks fun.
 

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
SpinyMaster said:
Thousand Year Door. It had a good plot, it kept me hooked, great soundtrack :D, and funny at some parts.
I loved the Bowser episodes, and the Peach episodes were also pretty cool.
 

Snowstalker

Snowstalker
God, I hate noobs. The next batch will automatically love the next one.

TTYD is the best. I'm playing ML:SS right now (at Chucklehuck Woods). I honestly don't like it too much, and I for one prefer Bros. Items to Bros. Moves. I liked RPG (I pretty much broke it by using this badge on Peach that only makes her take 1 damage on most attacks, so I can heal nearly infinite times), PiT was okay (sadly, I lost the cartridge sometime while I was in Yoob), BIS was good but overrated in this poll, and in the end I'm nearly tied between PM and TTYD. I chose TTYD, though.
 

Puddin

eat the rich
How many times to do we need this poll?

Mason said:
I guess Paper Mario.
Well, TTYD wasn't an option last time so I guess Paper Mario TTYD. Partners in Time is a close second.
 

Leonyx

Glory to the Shroob Empire! Long live the Shroobs!
Baby Luigi said:
Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time because................

Nah, I shouldn't say it
...of the Shroobs, right? RIGHT?

You'd think I'd pick Partners in Time, but I think I enjoyed Superstar Saga more for the open world experience. Of course, it's been a bit since I've played any of the RPG's so I'm not exactly sure.
 

Leonyx

Glory to the Shroob Empire! Long live the Shroobs!
nabber said:
Baby Luigi said:
Leonyx said:
Baby Luigi said:
Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time because................

Nah, I shouldn't say it
...of the Shroobs, right? RIGHT?
Yup, definitely </sarcasm>
Hey, the Shroobs were pretty cool when they weren't trying to kill you.
Shoot, the Shroobs were cool when they were trying to kill you.
 

yoshidude99

Yoshidude is here
Leonyx said:
nabber said:
Baby Luigi said:
Leonyx said:
Baby Luigi said:
Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time because................

Nah, I shouldn't say it
...of the Shroobs, right? RIGHT?
Yup, definitely </sarcasm>
Hey, the Shroobs were pretty cool when they weren't trying to kill you.
Shoot, the Shroobs were cool when they were trying to kill you.
Yeah. They use cool UFOs.
 

NSY

Celestial Guide
yoshidude99 said:
Leonyx said:
nabber said:
Baby Luigi said:
Leonyx said:
Baby Luigi said:
Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time because................

Nah, I shouldn't say it
...of the Shroobs, right? RIGHT?
Yup, definitely </sarcasm>
Hey, the Shroobs were pretty cool when they weren't trying to kill you.
Shoot, the Shroobs were cool when they were trying to kill you.
Yeah. They use cool UFOs.
They where made to turn Peach's Castle into Shroob castle.
 
Top