• Total voters
King Bill said:
yoshidude99 said:
Leonyx said:
nabber said:
Baby Luigi said:
Leonyx said:
Baby Luigi said:
Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time because................

Nah, I shouldn't say it

...of the Shroobs, right? RIGHT?

Yup, definitely </sarcasm>

Hey, the Shroobs were pretty cool when they weren't trying to kill you.

Shoot, the Shroobs were cool when they were trying to kill you.

Yeah. They use cool UFOs.
They where made to turn Peach's Castle into Shroob castle.

Yeah but they are cool on their own especially the RC Shroobers.

yoshidude99 said:
King Bill said:
yoshidude99 said:
Leonyx said:
nabber said:
Baby Luigi said:
Leonyx said:
Baby Luigi said:
Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time because................

Nah, I shouldn't say it

...of the Shroobs, right? RIGHT?

Yup, definitely </sarcasm>

Hey, the Shroobs were pretty cool when they weren't trying to kill you.

Shoot, the Shroobs were cool when they were trying to kill you.

Yeah. They use cool UFOs.
They where made to turn Peach's Castle into Shroob castle.

Yeah but they are cool on their own especially the RC Shroobers.
I don't get how there are no normal shroobs as enemies.

The Shroobs did reappear in BIS, but they were annoying to get too and weren't really worth the trouble.

yoshidude99 said:
nabber said:
The Shroobs did reappear in BIS, but they were annoying to get too and weren't really worth the trouble.

They aren't that hard to get to.
Just such around bowser's castle for clues and back in the room starlow will tell you them.

It also helps if you know about Nintendo patterns. They tend to use Left, then Right, then Middle and Square, then Circle, then Triangle in some games.

You have to hit some blocks in the order of Left, Right, Middle in Super Paper Mario.

You have to use Square, Circle, Triangle in Phantom Hourglass.

yoshidude99 said:
nabber said:

They're not hard to get too but I didn't really use the Magic Window attack. I happened to have like the one with the ball, what was that one? Something with snack?

nabber said:
yoshidude99 said:
nabber said:

They're not hard to get too but I didn't really use the Magic Window attack. I happened to have like the one with the ball, what was that one? Something with snack?
Super Bouncer and Snack Basket.

nabber said:
yoshidude99 said:
nabber said:

The Magic Window is best attack in the game you could do over 1000 damage if your lucky.

King Bill said:
nabber said:
yoshidude99 said:
nabber said:

The Magic Window is best attack in the game you could do over 1000 damage if your lucky.
It can be hard to get lucky on sometimes.

yoshidude99 said:
nabber said:
yoshidude99 said:
nabber said:

Yup, I used those two all the time.

nabber said:
yoshidude99 said:
nabber said:
yoshidude99 said:
nabber said:

Yup, I used those too all the time.
What about Jump Helmet? It is really good.

I've played all of these except for legend of the 7 stars, but I'd say Partners in Time and Thousand Year Door. Well rather, PiT was my favorite for the handheld systems and Thousand Year Door was my favorite for the home consoles :P

yoshidude99 said:
nabber said:
yoshidude99 said:
nabber said:
yoshidude99 said:
nabber said:

Yup, I used those too all the time.
What about Jump Helmet? It is really good.
That one too.

I absolutely love the M&L series, I always get a good laugh out of them. I voted for SS simply because it's the first Mario RPG I had the pleasure of playing.

I have only played the last two Mario and Luigi games,Paper Mario n64, and I will download Legend of the 7 stars tonight. But as I have rapidly made, I love the mario rpg's. I love them all, but I have never finished any. I am on lavalava island fighting the lava pirahna in Paper Mario,fighting Kamek on Yoshi's island in PIT, and in BIS I am currently in the tunnel as bowser, lost as heck.

WakerLuma said:
I have only played the last two Mario and Luigi games,Paper Mario n64, and I will download Legend of the 7 stars tonight. But as I have rapidly made, I love the mario rpg's. I love them all, but I have never finished any. I am on lavalava island fighting the lava pirahna in Paper Mario,fighting Kamek on Yoshi's island in PIT, and in BIS I am currently in the tunnel as bowser, lost as heck.
Try and use the map to navigate the tunnel, just press select.

Back