To many Sockpuppets and Trolls recently

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoshiGo99

Shine Sprite
MarioWiki
YoshiGo99
I have noticed we have had many sockpuppets and trolls on the Wiki. Two major ones were Kiwi and Plumber690. Plumber690 has gotten annoying to us and is dumb cuz his sockpuppets all heve something to do with his old username. Kiwi is just some stupid person who blanks pages and says bad things. What do you guys think of this.

I've never seen Kiwi, but Plumber690 is plain stupid...

Plumber650 was not a troll. Sonic and Boofan loves to Sockpuppet as he wants to be forgiven.

I know plumber690 wasn't but Kiwi was and Sonic and Boofan was a little pushy, he kept telling me to get more and more NSMBW sprites. That is how we ended up with all those NSMBW sprites.

For my being on the wiki, there hasn't been too much. Buuutt, I haven't been on for quite a while either to notice this

Kiwi and Sonic Boo Fan haven't been around for a while have they?

Judging by his edits this Plumber guy looks like a troll

If Plumber makes another sockpuppet, I say that he should give up.

Is that possible? Many people have been begging Lindsay to IP ban Plumber690 but she hasn't done that yet. All we know is that Plumber690's recent sockpuppet was The acctual Plumber690. He was banned right when he created an account.

I haven't been on the wiki lately (it feels so boring now), so I don't know about these two people.

Most people haven't heard about Kiwi, but Plumber690 has been on the wiki for a while... he's been banned for the majority of that time.

Oh no! Too many Sockpuppets and Trolls? If I see one, I'll let ya's know :wario:

Rude Wario said:
Oh no! Too many Sockpuppets and Trolls? If I see one, I'll let ya's know :wario:
You are one you know. You have made lots here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back