Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Spark

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Trouter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tweeter

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
NOTE: Some of these may have already returned, but very briefly, or in just one game

I want Pidgits, Snifits, and Porcupos to return, and Tweeter and Ninji just to amuse me. You guys?

fix'd

Also, I want Triclyde back.

Technically, Ninjis and Pidgits return in later games

I voted for Ostros and Cobrats

I don't want Flurries. I hate them

Aqua Soul said:
Also, Wart as a returning villain.

Just tossing out ideas, but maybe Wart could be a main villain in RPG's and take Bowser's place. I don't like how Bowser's treated in those games, and I think Wart would fit better as the character most RPG's want Bowser to be.

I really don't care who else they add as long as there aren't any of those mask things. I forget the names, but they are stupidly annoying.

Leonyx said:
Aqua Soul said:

Just tossing out ideas, but maybe Wart could be a main villain in RPG's and take Bowser's place. I don't like how Bowser's treated in those games, and I think Wart would fit better as the character most RPG's want Bowser to be.

I really don't care who else they add as long as there aren't any of those mask things. I forget the names, but they are stupidly annoying.

Phantos

Baby Luigi said:
Leonyx said:
Aqua Soul said:

Phantos
I LOVES PHANTOS :posh: :posh: :posh: :posh:

Leonyx said:
Aqua Soul said:

I agree. You know I once read someone else's idea for an RPG game and they had Wart as one of the bosses, alongside a giant Pidgit in a tank. I thought it was cool.

Aqua Soul said:
Leonyx said:
Aqua Soul said:

I agree. You know I once read someone else's idea for an RPG game and they had Wart as one of the bosses, alongside a giant Pidgit in a tank. I thought it was cool.
id rather see general guy join wart

Gillbergfan said:
Aqua Soul said:
Leonyx said:
Aqua Soul said:

id rather see general guy join wart

That would be something. A strange mix, but I guess Wart needs an army, and the Shy Guys did originate in Mario's dream like Wart did.

I wish that game was real. He also included Luigi as Mario's first partner. That guy has talent when it comes to coming up with game ideas.

Aqua Soul said:
I wish that game was real. He also included Luigi as Mario's first partner. That guy has talent when it comes to coming up with game ideas.

That just makes sense to have Luigi as the first partner. I'd love it if he fit the same role as Goombella and Goombario did in the previous games, because then it make him seem more worldly.

Leonyx said:
Aqua Soul said:

That just makes sense to have Luigi as the first partner. I'd love it if he fit the same role as Goombella and Goombario did in the previous games, because then it make him seem more worldly.

What a conincidence. Luigi's field ability is to tattle. Hey, if you'd like, I could provide a link so you could read that guy's ideas for yourself.

Aqua Soul said:
Leonyx said:
Aqua Soul said:

What a conincidence. Luigi's field ability is to tattle. Hey, if you'd like, I could provide a link so you could read that guy's ideas for yourself.

I'd like that.

Here you go.

A little warning; there's A LOT of information. The Wart and Pidgit fight is in Chapter 2.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, there's a Chapter that deals with some Shroobs, not the ones from Partners in Time though.

It'd be cool for the next Mario and Luigi if Wart throws over Bowser's Castle, Peach's Castle, and Fawful's Castle, in order to conquer the world. Than Mario, Luigi, Bowser, Peach, and Fawful have to stop him. You could play as 5 characters.

But that won't happen.....

Lubba said:
It'd be cool for the next Mario and Luigi if Wart throws over Bowser's Castle, Peach's Castle, and Fawful's Castle, in order to conquer the world. Than Mario, Luigi, Bowser, Peach, and Fawful have to stop him. You could play as 5 characters.

...Fawful's dead...and he doesn't have a castle.

However, I was thinking that a villain takes over the Mushroom Kingdom, Dark Land, Yoshi's Island, DK Island, and wherever Wario lives and all 8 of the main characters team up to take down this villain, and I think Wart could fit this role just fine.

Aqua Soul said:
Lubba said:

...Fawful's dead...and he doesn't have a castle.

However, I was thinking that a villain takes over the Mushroom Kingdom, Dark Land, Yoshi's Island, DK Island, and wherever Wario lives and all 8 of the main characters team up to take down this villain, and I think Wart could fit this role just fine.
It doesn't matter if he's dead, he can be revived. Mario is revived all the time. And he can always build a castle

Back