SMB2 Enemies that you want to return

Which should return?

  • Albatoss

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Autobomb

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beezo

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Cobrats

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Flurry

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Hoopster

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Ninji

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Ostro

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Panser

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Phanto

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Pidgit

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Porcupo

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Snifit

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Spark

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Trouter

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tweeter

    Votes: 1 8.3%

  • Total voters
    12
NOTE: Some of these may have already returned, but very briefly, or in just one game


I want Pidgits, Snifits, and Porcupos to return, and Tweeter and Ninji just to amuse me. You guys?
 

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
Technically, Ninjis and Pidgits return in later games

I voted for Ostros and Cobrats
 

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
I don't want Flurries. I hate them
 

Leonyx

Glory to the Shroob Empire! Long live the Shroobs!
Aqua Soul said:
Also, Wart as a returning villain.
Just tossing out ideas, but maybe Wart could be a main villain in RPG's and take Bowser's place. I don't like how Bowser's treated in those games, and I think Wart would fit better as the character most RPG's want Bowser to be.

I really don't care who else they add as long as there aren't any of those mask things. I forget the names, but they are stupidly annoying.
 

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
Leonyx said:
Aqua Soul said:
Also, Wart as a returning villain.
Just tossing out ideas, but maybe Wart could be a main villain in RPG's and take Bowser's place. I don't like how Bowser's treated in those games, and I think Wart would fit better as the character most RPG's want Bowser to be.

I really don't care who else they add as long as there aren't any of those mask things. I forget the names, but they are stupidly annoying.
Phantos
 

Raven Effect

That's what I call hamburgers
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Baby Luigi said:
Leonyx said:
Aqua Soul said:
Also, Wart as a returning villain.
Just tossing out ideas, but maybe Wart could be a main villain in RPG's and take Bowser's place. I don't like how Bowser's treated in those games, and I think Wart would fit better as the character most RPG's want Bowser to be.

I really don't care who else they add as long as there aren't any of those mask things. I forget the names, but they are stupidly annoying.
Phantos
I LOVES PHANTOS :posh: :posh: :posh: :posh:
 

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
Leonyx said:
Aqua Soul said:
Also, Wart as a returning villain.
Just tossing out ideas, but maybe Wart could be a main villain in RPG's and take Bowser's place. I don't like how Bowser's treated in those games, and I think Wart would fit better as the character most RPG's want Bowser to be.

I really don't care who else they add as long as there aren't any of those mask things. I forget the names, but they are stupidly annoying.
I agree. You know I once read someone else's idea for an RPG game and they had Wart as one of the bosses, alongside a giant Pidgit in a tank. I thought it was cool.
 

Raven Effect

That's what I call hamburgers
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Aqua Soul said:
Leonyx said:
Aqua Soul said:
Also, Wart as a returning villain.
Just tossing out ideas, but maybe Wart could be a main villain in RPG's and take Bowser's place. I don't like how Bowser's treated in those games, and I think Wart would fit better as the character most RPG's want Bowser to be.

I really don't care who else they add as long as there aren't any of those mask things. I forget the names, but they are stupidly annoying.
I agree. You know I once read someone else's idea for an RPG game and they had Wart as one of the bosses, alongside a giant Pidgit in a tank. I thought it was cool.
id rather see general guy join wart
 

Leonyx

Glory to the Shroob Empire! Long live the Shroobs!
Gillbergfan said:
Aqua Soul said:
Leonyx said:
Aqua Soul said:
Also, Wart as a returning villain.
Just tossing out ideas, but maybe Wart could be a main villain in RPG's and take Bowser's place. I don't like how Bowser's treated in those games, and I think Wart would fit better as the character most RPG's want Bowser to be.

I really don't care who else they add as long as there aren't any of those mask things. I forget the names, but they are stupidly annoying.
I agree. You know I once read someone else's idea for an RPG game and they had Wart as one of the bosses, alongside a giant Pidgit in a tank. I thought it was cool.
id rather see general guy join wart
That would be something. A strange mix, but I guess Wart needs an army, and the Shy Guys did originate in Mario's dream like Wart did.
 

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
I wish that game was real. He also included Luigi as Mario's first partner. That guy has talent when it comes to coming up with game ideas.
 

Leonyx

Glory to the Shroob Empire! Long live the Shroobs!
Aqua Soul said:
I wish that game was real. He also included Luigi as Mario's first partner. That guy has talent when it comes to coming up with game ideas.
That just makes sense to have Luigi as the first partner. I'd love it if he fit the same role as Goombella and Goombario did in the previous games, because then it make him seem more worldly.
 

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
Leonyx said:
Aqua Soul said:
I wish that game was real. He also included Luigi as Mario's first partner. That guy has talent when it comes to coming up with game ideas.
That just makes sense to have Luigi as the first partner. I'd love it if he fit the same role as Goombella and Goombario did in the previous games, because then it make him seem more worldly.
What a conincidence. Luigi's field ability is to tattle. Hey, if you'd like, I could provide a link so you could read that guy's ideas for yourself.
 

Leonyx

Glory to the Shroob Empire! Long live the Shroobs!
Aqua Soul said:
Leonyx said:
Aqua Soul said:
I wish that game was real. He also included Luigi as Mario's first partner. That guy has talent when it comes to coming up with game ideas.
That just makes sense to have Luigi as the first partner. I'd love it if he fit the same role as Goombella and Goombario did in the previous games, because then it make him seem more worldly.
What a conincidence. Luigi's field ability is to tattle. Hey, if you'd like, I could provide a link so you could read that guy's ideas for yourself.
I'd like that.
 

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
Here you go.

A little warning; there's A LOT of information. The Wart and Pidgit fight is in Chapter 2.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, there's a Chapter that deals with some Shroobs, not the ones from Partners in Time though.
 
It'd be cool for the next Mario and Luigi if Wart throws over Bowser's Castle, Peach's Castle, and Fawful's Castle, in order to conquer the world. Than Mario, Luigi, Bowser, Peach, and Fawful have to stop him. You could play as 5 characters.

But that won't happen.....
 

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
Lubba said:
It'd be cool for the next Mario and Luigi if Wart throws over Bowser's Castle, Peach's Castle, and Fawful's Castle, in order to conquer the world. Than Mario, Luigi, Bowser, Peach, and Fawful have to stop him. You could play as 5 characters.

But that won't happen.....
...Fawful's dead...and he doesn't have a castle.

However, I was thinking that a villain takes over the Mushroom Kingdom, Dark Land, Yoshi's Island, DK Island, and wherever Wario lives and all 8 of the main characters team up to take down this villain, and I think Wart could fit this role just fine.
 
Aqua Soul said:
Lubba said:
It'd be cool for the next Mario and Luigi if Wart throws over Bowser's Castle, Peach's Castle, and Fawful's Castle, in order to conquer the world. Than Mario, Luigi, Bowser, Peach, and Fawful have to stop him. You could play as 5 characters.

But that won't happen.....
...Fawful's dead...and he doesn't have a castle.

However, I was thinking that a villain takes over the Mushroom Kingdom, Dark Land, Yoshi's Island, DK Island, and wherever Wario lives and all 8 of the main characters team up to take down this villain, and I think Wart could fit this role just fine.
It doesn't matter if he's dead, he can be revived. Mario is revived all the time. And he can always build a castle
 
Top