Suggestions for Improvement

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is probably a bit late, but I also support skins.

How about having a
Sage_button20110724-22047-vuhpd.png
feature? It would put a stop to some stupid necrobumping, which is a good thing, isn't it?

If a topic is necrobumped (for a terrible reason), we have several options:

1. Don't post in it
2. Ignore it
3. Lock it
4. Ignore it
5. IGNORE IT!!!

There's no need for the sage feature when these options are perfectly accessible to us all

Kazooie said:
How about having a sage feature? It would put a stop to some stupid necrobumping, which is a good thing, isn't it?
I can't really see the use for such a feature on a board where threads are represented in the index as but a single line of text, as opposed to a preview of the contents of the thread itself as on certain other sorts of boards. There's really nothing inherently wrong with bumping old threads, if the post that bumps it happens to be terrible chances are the poster wouldn't have had the sense to make use of such a feature to begin with.

I support. Perhaps we should be able to colorize the Mario Boards kinda like Backloggeries.

Colorizing the Mario Wiki Boards isn't that hard as it looks, but I needed to know how to screw around with CSS and Mozilla Firefox extensions.

If we could, it'd be nice to raise or remove the PM limit. It's inconvenient running a mafia when you can only send 25 PMs an hour.

Nabber said:
If we could, it'd be nice to raise or remove the PM limit. It's inconvenient running a mafia when you can only send 25 PMs an hour.

Removing it is not going to happen any time soon. A limit is required in order to discourage spambots from sending multitudes of PMS.

Raising it is probable if the administrators are willing to compromise

Nabber said:
If I recall correctly, it used to be 20.

So DEAL WITH IT or something.

I have a minor suggestion.

I think SiFi/a mod should edit the Name Change Request Thread so that it can be clearly seen a month's wait even for those without experience. Maybe edit the OP or the title. I know any newbie can be told and any experienced enough person knows, but considering that whatever post that established that limit is lost in the midsts(?) of the thread or hidden from normal members, I think it should be stated more visibly to prevent the mistake any noob who doesn't have time/doesn't want to check would do.

Steve got so mad over the whole MJII thing that he demoted me to make some kind of point to everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back