Suggestions for Improvement

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can already do that. You can choose by clicking "Date", "Subject" or "From".

I think there should be an option to view thread topics only for whatever word you posted in the searchbox. It takes forever to find the key word of a thread title because of posts that contain the word. >_>.

Also, is this thread for improvements on the wiki as well? If so, there should be a who's online in the same style as this forums' so you can see what pages the guests/users are viewing.

I don't know if this thread applies to wiki improvements as well (and it's mostly up to the preference of the forum admins whether they want this thread to be used for wiki suggestions as well), but I guess I'll field your question for now.

That'd have to be done via extension, and there isn't a feature similar to WhosOnline that I know of that could do that. The WhosOnline only shows users viewing pages on the wiki while logged in, and there's not a feature in there to do what you suggest.

No, it shows users logged in viewing some sort of page at all: talk pages, MediaWiki messages, templates, categories, etc. It does not show what a user is doing, though, only that they're present, or "online".

I support too.

I do kinda have a couple of ideas about how some could work, but they might be kinda basic and I probably couldn't make them myself. I might be able to try though.

I'll support it if I can make it myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back