Suggestions for Improvement

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I've removed Shyguy's adminship for this and I suggest punishing the other users[....]

I'm wondering what the second part of that entails

Since transparency is suddenly a big issue now, I propose we make the mod-boards readable to everyone as well.

because who knows what evil secret diabolical business those sneaky mods could be up to

I sometimes miss the ability to Like a Post.
Just like this.

Before
BefLike.png

After
AftLike.png

More people can Like the same Post
MoreLike1.png

When you press the "x Others" 'Button'
MoreLike2.png

Unfortunately, I can see that feature being abused. Don't know why people would abuse it, but I can imagine people bragging about how many likes they received.

We used to have a feature like that called 'Thank a Post' on Xephyr before we upgraded and lost it forever. I miss that, it was one of the best parts of our humble little forum.

I have an idea. Why not change the stars in our user profiles into the Stars from the Mario games? It would definitely fit the Mario-theme of the Super Mario Boards

Baby Luigi said:
I have an idea. Why not change the stars in our user profiles into the Stars from the Mario games? It would definitely fit the Mario-theme of the Super Mario Boards
Or we could even have the heads of the characters, possibly.

Nabber said:
Baby Luigi said:
Or we could even have the heads of the characters, possibly.

That's a little complicated, not to mention quite strange for a ranking. I would like something as simple as stars to determine ranking.

As long as it's that pixelated, it doesn't look as easy as just recolouring.

Unless you make them bigger.

And these look cuter, in my opinion.

The only problem is, I don't really like the black borders

As for those stars: Here is an mod one I did, should I do the rest y/n?
EDIT: Did em all, couldn't do MHG or Banned/Newbie though as I cannot do grey or dark green.
Mod
admin.png

AC
AC.png

Chat
chat.png

Normal user
normal.png

Poll Comitee
poll.png

Propetier
porple.png

Shroom Staff
shroom.png

Wiki ranks
Wiki.png

So, I'm sure someone can recolour stuff Dark green and Grey, so I would love it if they could so then we have the full set.

Those look pretty nice. I wouldn't mind seeing them taking the place of the other stars.

timaeusTestified said:
Did em all, couldn't do MHG or Banned/Newbie though as I cannot do grey or dark green.
<••>
So, I'm sure someone can recolour stuff Dark green and Grey, so I would love it if they could so then we have the full set.
Every image program can grayscale images, and darkgreen can be made by lowering the brightness, then readding the white.

But I like the ones you already made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back