Suggestions for Improvement

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's not. But I can't really remember anyone other than that.

If you guys can think of people who aren't on the list, please say so. I'll update the list accordingly.

Stooben said:
Is it just me or is everyone overreacting?

Overreacting?

How about we permaban anyone who requests a name change

Ok here is an idea

how about we make a "thank-you" board so everyone can say like thanks to other members and stuff.

Sounds a bit weird but eh

Actually, that day will be a Friday, so Awards Committee will be meeting, so at least leave AC members unbanned.

Chorus said:
United States of America said:
I'm sure this is just a joke, right? This cannot be serious.
No, I'm perfectly serious when I say this:

The next person to post one of those "ban everyone" jokes will be the test subject for this new "banning idea".
Nono, I like that idea.

But everybody seems to be taking the "ban everybody" joke seriously.

Off the subject of banning us all for our terrible sins, would it be possible to implement a way to sticky certain PMs so they appear first? I apologise if it's impossible, or already there.

Father Ted Crilly said:
Off the subject of banning us all for our terrible sins, would it be possible to implement a way to sticky certain PMs so they appear first? I apologise if it's impossible, or already there.
No, but you can create a label and put your important PMs in it so you can access them easily.

United States of America said:
But everybody seems to be taking the "ban everybody" joke seriously.

joke?

Herr Shyguy said:
How about when you ask for a name change you have to explain why you want it, and if you can't come up with a reason that doesn't sound stupid you don't ask.
And no reusing the same reason (like putting "cosmetic" as the reason every time)

Also the new public name log is sexy. Thanks a lot, MG1.

As well as Stooben, along with whoever implemented it.

Perry Mason said:
Herr Shyguy said:
How about when you ask for a name change you have to explain why you want it, and if you can't come up with a reason that doesn't sound stupid you don't ask.
And no reusing the same reason (like putting "cosmetic" as the reason every time)

Also the new public name log is sexy. Thanks a lot, MG1.
Yup, it was all my idea :)

But also give credit to St00b

I don't think we need banned members on that list.

I think you forgot Cosmopolitan (BLOF if I recall correctly, which never happens).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back