Most Loved/Most Hated Mario Characters

Has anyone ever noticed that you can NEVER keep the modern looking Yoshi with you permanently? And I don't mean the Yoshi's Island series

The same modern Yoshi could never dive in the platformers.

Yoshiwalker said:
Austin Powers said:
Vote4Daisy said:
Austin Powers said:
Vote4Daisy said:
Revised!

Love: Daisy

Hate: Dimentio! :mad:

Lol completely backwar- DAISY SUCKS.

Keep talking that bull... 8)

I can admit though she's way better than Peach. Not by much though...
Quite the contradiction there.

Not to mention that a character he thought was better than another he listed as his least-favorite. :P

But, whatever. I'm cool with it now. Carry on...

I don't hate any of the characters in any of the games, because they fit they're roles just fine. If I had to pick one, I'd pick Waluigi, but only because I feel he gets too much credit for doing next to nothing.

I love Luigi, and if General Guy and Younger Princess Shroob were on there I'd put them on there too.

Why dose everyone hate birdo so much.

King Bill said:

Probably because they think she's freaky and gender-confused. And it's not "everyone" it's "most people".

Love: Yoshi

Hate: Peach

Baby Luigi said:
King Bill said:

Probably because they think she's freaky and gender-confused. And it's not "everyone" it's "most people".
She dose look freaky, but I like her and I thick she is a female.

It seems for every Yoshi lover there is a Yoshi hater, I guess.

I also have no idea what the hell a Boom Boom is. It's probably something I know but forgot what it looks like.

turntechGodhead said:
It seems for every Yoshi lover there is a Yoshi hater, I guess.

I also have no idea what the hell a Boom Boom is. It's probably something I know but forgot what it looks like.

It's a boss from Super Mario Bros. 3

yoshidude99 said:
Gillbergfan said:
I LOVE BOOM BOOM :posh:
AND I HATES YOSHI

How can you hate Yoshi?! Also why is Boom Boom so cool?
cause he's annoying how in the hell does a dinosaur learn to drive a kart a turtle i can understand but a dinosaur what ever. And Boom Boom is cool cause his attack reminds me of a dance and he can fly

Back