E. Gadd in Mario Kart 3D

Uhhhh, I'm not sure about characters like him lol

There's still characters like Daisy and Wario yet to be confirmed. But I don't think he'd fit tbh. :P

Fawfulfury65 said:
He should appear in a shop where you can buy kart parts that he made.
I like that. You could just earn Money after each race depending how you place.

As far as I've been playing this game, Wario is replaced by Koopa Troopa.
It could be, that Wario could appear as an unlockable, but I'm not Nintendo, and you can't unlock anything in a demo.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
As far as I've been playing this game, Wario is replaced by Koopa Troopa.
It could be, that Wario could appear as an unlockable, but I'm not Nintendo, and you can't unlock anything in a demo.
No, he has to be playable, I want to tourture him.

Maybe there are more than 8 default characters. Wario could be the extra

That's not known.
At least, the Demo included Mario, Luigi, Peach, Toad, Bowser, DK, Yoshi, and Koopa Troopa.
No Wario has been spotted.

I think that if E. Gadd's not playable, than the idea of sticking him into the shop could work. Maybe the coins are there so that you can buy parts

yoshisawesome said:
I think that if E. Gadd's not playable, than the idea of sticking him into the shop could work. Maybe the coins are there so that you can buy parts

He could make new stuff for karts.

If he WAS playable, what would his kart be, and would he have a stage?

yoshisawesome said:
Mario Kart DS already had everything planned out for E. Gadd, until they dropped him for Dry Bones

Which, in my humble opinion, is one of the worst mistakes Nintendo has ever done

Baby Luigi said:
yoshisawesome said:
Mario Kart DS already had everything planned out for E. Gadd, until they dropped him for Dry Bones

Which, in my humble opinion, is one of the worst mistakes Nintendo has ever done

I actually kind of liked Dry Bones.

As for E. Gadd, I'm not really a big fan of him, but I wouldn't mind him being in MK3DS. I wouldn't really be surprised if they did put him in there.

turntechGodhead said:
Baby Luigi said:
yoshisawesome said:

As for E. Gadd, I'm not really a big fan of him, but I wouldn't mind him being in MK3DS. I wouldn't really be surprised if they did put him in there.
Dry Bones was fast but I thick birdo should of replaced him.

King Bill said:
turntechGodhead said:
Baby Luigi said:
yoshisawesome said:

Dry Bones was fast but I thick birdo should of replaced him.

I also like Birdo better but Dry Bones wasn't a really bad choice.

Birdo is better than Dry Bones, who is a cheap rip-off of a Koopa Troopa. Literally. A pile of rubbish is not expensive.

Yeah, well Nintendo can pretty much get away with anything. I mean seriosly, have you seen some of the crap they're coming up with now, but if you wanna know more about that, go to the thread about the babies

Baby Luigi said:
Birdo is better than Dry Bones, who is a cheap rip-off of a Koopa Troopa. Literally. A pile of rubbish is not expensive.
Birdo is a creepy pink...thing that for some reason keeps appearing in spin-offs. Dry Bones, while not original, is still an interesting idea.

I hate Birdo, but I'm a big fan of Dry Bones.

I'm okay with both really, but since Birdo has more relations with main characters (yoshi), she's more famous than dry bones. However, I'm good with dry bones as well, but I think Nintendo's running out of ideas. The next thing you know, they'll stick a bunch of new enemies in a new game that brings completely new elements and bosses into the mario game. Or just make something freaky looking like a baby waluigi

yoshisawesome said:
I'm okay with both really, but since Birdo has more relations with main characters (yoshi), she's more famous than dry bones. However, I'm good with dry bones as well, but I think Nintendo's running out of ideas. The next thing you know, they'll stick a bunch of new enemies in a new game that brings completely new elements and bosses into the mario game. Or just make something freaky looking like a baby waluigi
If they're running out of ideas, how are they going to make a Mario game with completely new enemies, new elements, and new bosses? :P

Back