Next Mario Kart Double Dash

What characters do you want in the next Double Dash?

If it would be for the Wii U, they could add a one person cart mode too.

Here would be my list of dream characters:

Mario and Luigi
Peach and Daisy
Yoshi and Birdo
Baby Mario and Baby Luigi
Baby Peach and Baby Daisy
Toad and Toadette
Koopa and Paratroopa
Wario and Waluigi
DK and Funky
Diddy and Dixie
Bowser and Bowser Jr.
Dry Bones and Dry Bowser
King Boo and Boo
Rosalina and Lubba
Pianta and Noki
King K. Rool and Kritter
Petey and Wiggler
Shy Guy and Monty Mole

Again, I said this was a dream roster, so some may sound like they'll not happen

DK should be with Diddy
Dixie should then be with Tiny

They probably won't make another one anytime soon.

If they did I'd want.......

What about Funky?

I was thinking

*Petey and King Boo
*Hammer Bro and Kamek
*Shy Guy and Fly Guy

also you can change certain character colors

*Mario and Baby Mario bros. Can be in their fire outfit

*Toad can be any color toads usually are Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, and normal

*Yoshi can be any color from Mario Super Sluggers

*Hammer Bro., Fire Bro., Ice Bro., Boomerang Bro.

I think it would be cool if they came out with a mario kart game that has a setting that allows you to switch from doubles to singles whenever you want.

yoshisawesome said:
I think it would be cool if they came out with a mario kart game that has a setting that allows you to switch from doubles to singles whenever you want.

If that's the case, would like it if there was a mix of doubles and singles in a race, or there should only be one type?

Ornithologist Mario said:
yoshisawesome said:

If that's the case, would like it if there was a mix of doubles and singles in a race, or there should only be one type?
That would be kinda unfair, seeing as the two person karts would have an advantage.

The two-person karts can't have circling shells and they drop two of their triple items when hit. Also, those karts are harder to control and they are pushed around much more easily than regular karts. I haven't made these disadvantages up, either. It's like that in Mario Kart Double Dash.

Yoshiwalker said:
Ornithologist Mario said:
yoshisawesome said:

That would be kinda unfair, seeing as the two person karts would have an advantage.
It would be like a mode when u choose everyone has a partner. It wouldn't be where some people are in a kart and others are together.

Maybe a little too much bombs. Ice Shell which acts like a Green Shell but when hit the racer becomes frozen for 6 seconds. Also triple Ice shell.

How about it makes them unable to turn for 6 seconds? Either that or it makes their controls really slippery.

I think a fire flower item would be cool. It's like throwing a fireball, except you can through as many as you want until you're fire flower goes away, like the golden mushroom, except with fire balls.

Well that would be hard to get through. If the fireballs touch something like a wall do they stop or bounce off it? Also I think freezing from an Ice Shell is better, it is just like falling in water, lava, or a pit.

I want an Ice shell because you can freeze you opponents and they just stay there 3 or 4 seconds.

yoshisawesome said:
the fireballs would be like the ones you shoot in mario kart double dash, except one at a time

That sucks then, because it's possible to get only one Fireball via Hearts and I learned that they sucked.

No, fireballs should function just like in Double Dash. Just one of them ruins their purpose.

No, they only get shot one at a time, but the number shot depends on how long the fire flower stays in your item box, like the golden mushroom

yoshisawesome said:
No, they only get shot one at a time, but the number shot depends on how long the fire flower stays in your item box, like the golden mushroom

I don't think you ever used a single fireball to try to attack someone

No, because in MKDD, three fireballs were shot at once, and the fire flower shoots one at a time, while the number of fireballs shot depends, like the number of boosts in a golden mushroom

Back