The Official Elimination Game Winners Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Official "Hurt and Heal", "KO a Character", and "Vote to Win" Winners Thread

So, I'm having a bit of trouble deciding on something, so I want some input from you guys.

In the next winners game, should I include Booreaucrat and TurBoo? They won the LMDM and LM Boo names KO a Characters (respectively) and I'm not sure if I should include them. I mean, sure, they're characters, but they're both insignificant Boos that look exactly the same, and I don't know if it would be worth including them. Let me know what you guys think.

Re: The Official "Hurt and Heal", "KO a Character", and "Vote to Win" Winners Thread

Rip Van Fish won Ko a Character Cheep Cheeps!

Prongo won Save a Character: Super Mario 3D Land Enemies

Birdo won the Mario Hoops 3 on 3 H&H.

Bowser Jr won Hurt and Heal: Mario Sports Mix

Light Blue Yoshi won Hurt & Heal: Yoshi Colours

Gamecube won my Hurt & Heal:Consoles.

Congrats to Kirby and Mini Peach for their recent wins.

Also, normally I would commemorate the 200th Hurt and Heal, but since inactive games are sporadically locked, that number's going to drop back down eventually.

Jigglypuff won the SSBM Save a Character.

I know this isn't the right place to say this but I didn't know where else to say this so w/e
I have a need to make a new elimination game but I have no idea what to do, has anyone got any ideas for ME to make an elimnation game from (Ie, stuff I like and know about)

Meanie! I was going to put that

Oops, but nevermind.

I deleted the double post, but Kylie Koopa won the KO a Character for Dream Team

Worcester won Hurt and Heal:Massachussets Cities

Master Boo said:
Worcester won Hurt and Heal:Massachussets Cities
this is completely surprising to me

By the way, I should note that the next Winners hurt and heal should be starting soon. I just need one more winner to add to it and then I can get it started.

and I seriously think we should make it a rule that selected choices in hurt and heal cannot surpass 100

Kingbowser99 said:
and I seriously think we should make it a rule that selected choices in hurt and heal cannot surpass 100

As much as that would be nice, I don't think the mods really care enough about elimination games to lay down a rule like that. But this was definitely the first time in elimination game history that something got to the 800-900 range, and hopefully it won't happen again because it was really ridiculous.

man that whole worcester thing reminded me of the times i healed chihiro over 100

fun stuff, until the hosts decided to make a max healing amount

i always set a health limit for my games

i don't think everyone has to set one if they don't want to though

Tailmon said:
i always set a health limit for my games

i don't think everyone has to set one if they don't want to though
I think it's really unfair

other choices get a vote, but when you've got 300 votes on one choice, it just goes ott, and the game takes forever to finish, not only for it to be useless to keep the game going on, when it's obvious who's won

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back