The Official Elimination Game Winners Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Official "Hurt and Heal", "KO a Character", and "Vote to Win" Winners Thread

and that's why I always set a health limit!

Re: The Official "Hurt and Heal", "KO a Character", and "Vote to Win" Winners Thread

Tailmon said:
i always set a health limit for my games

i don't think everyone has to set one if they don't want to though

I might as well set a health limit so games can't recieve 100+

Cyndaquil won the Pokemon Starters Race to the Finish game.

for some reason i feel like hosting another vote to win but ehhh i'm not sure what to do with it, though i have some ideas

Well then, that means I have enough contestants for the next Winners hurt and heal! I'll probably post it tomorrow or sometime this week when I'm not busy.

24 contestants, like always. Also, mind you, I don't include contestants that have already won previous Winners games for the sake of fairness, so Cyndaquil won't be included.

DragonFreak said:
Rayquaza won Vote to Win: Pokemon Legendaries.

Thanks. Also, I'm removing the Minecraft and PM: TTYD Vote to Wins from the list due to lack of updating (the creator of the former went inactive again; and Pyro doesn't want to do the latter anymore and Smasher never got around to taking it over)

this seems to be the best place to post this; I'm considering making one more Forum's Choice game. if I do I might change things around, especially since by now we're probably running out of things to nominate that would actually do half-decently. just thought I'd say that in case anyone cared.

Tower Power Pokey won Hurt and Heal: Pokeys.

I have a new Hurt and Heal.

Can somebody actually play this one this time? I know I made some dumb games in the past, but Doctor Who is a popular series. There has to be at least one other fan in this forum.

Dick Clark said:

Can somebody actually play this one this time? I know I made some dumb games in the past, but Doctor Who is a popular series. There has to be at least one other fan in this forum.

Not to be rude, but you can't really force people to play forum games. They'll play a forum game if they like the topic it's based on. Luckily, I know there's quite a few Doctor Who fans here, so hopefully it'll get some players.

MCS said:
Dick Clark said:

Not to be rude, but you can't really force people to play forum games. They'll play a forum game if they like the topic it's based on. Luckily, I know there's quite a few Doctor Who fans here, so hopefully it'll get some players.
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to sound pushy. I was just pissed that nobody plays my games.

Dick Clark said:
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to sound pushy. I was just pissed that nobody plays my games.

It's alright, you don't need to apologize. Also, you shouldn't be pissed. You just need to think of Hurt and Heal games that people other than you would be interested in. And Doctor Who fits that standard quite well. I know Neptune is a fan of it, so you could try asking him to play if no one ends up playing it (which would only occur because of the decreased activity in Hurt and Heal games within the past year).

Piranha Plant won KO a Character: Mario Boards Ranks.

Thanks. I actually don't really play elimination games as much as I used to, so it would be nice if people posted the winners here for my convenience.

MCS said:
I know Neptune is a fan of it, so you could try asking him to play if no one ends up playing it (which would only occur because of the decreased activity in Hurt and Heal games within the past year).
I WAS MENTIONED

Norbert said:
this seems to be the best place to post this; I'm considering making one more Forum's Choice game. if I do I might change things around, especially since by now we're probably running out of things to nominate that would actually do half-decently. just thought I'd say that in case anyone cared.
if that's the case, then I should shadow you, see if I can learn how to do it and stuff, just incase I really am going to take over hosting and stuff

UNLESS SOMEONE ELSE WANTS TO HOST cause I'll likely be crap at it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back