Nintendo Power

ToxBox

Power Star
Do you like this magazine and do you subscribe this magazine?

I do that and I has seem that I missed magazine with Sonic on the cover for unknown reason also I got magazine after that today and I will read more tomorrow

Oh God I love Nintendo Power. I've been reading it for like 10 years. I like to read the old issues for nostalgia.

I have a stack going back to somewhere around 2002.

tip to anyone clicking his link: don't click on anything involving ducks or pickles unless you want to look at photos of his crotch

(This post isn't a joke - I'm referring to the sonichu thing.)

img0761t.jpg

Picture I just took of my stack. :I

I used to collect these back in the day. They were a fun read and I hardly even used the internet so I actually learned most of video game news through this! WOW! Who would've known.

yoshidude99 said:
I really want to get an issue but my parents won't let me because they say it is too exspensive.
How much dose it cost.

yoshidude99 said:
7 or 8 pounds.
Wow that was exspensive. ONM was £5 and that was high for a magazine.

New Super Yoshi said:
yoshidude99 said:
7 or 8 pounds.
Wow that was exspensive. ONM was £5 and that was high for a magazine.

What magazine is that? I only normally get the Star Wars comic every month and that is £2 but Nintendo Power is kinda expensive compared it.

ONM=Official Nintendo Magazine

Like Nintendo Power too, but I'm not subscribed to it right now for some reason

This is my favorite magazine and I have issues from 2004 to this year. I buy them at the store for 5 or 6 dollars each, but I really should subscribe, since I'll only have to pay about 20 dollars for 12 issues.

But you said you live in the UK.

I just saw an Nintendo Power with a cheat book. It said it had cheats for SMG2 though and something tells me they probably wen't gonna be cheats just tips.

Back