Nintendo Power

ToxBox

Power Star
Do you like this magazine and do you subscribe this magazine?

I do that and I has seem that I missed magazine with Sonic on the cover for unknown reason also I got magazine after that today and I will read more tomorrow

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Oh God I love Nintendo Power. I've been reading it for like 10 years. I like to read the old issues for nostalgia.

Puddin

eat the rich
tip to anyone clicking his link: don't click on anything involving ducks or pickles unless you want to look at photos of his crotch

(This post isn't a joke - I'm referring to the sonichu thing.)

Paper Jorge

who? am? I?

Picture I just took of my stack. :I

I used to collect these back in the day. They were a fun read and I hardly even used the internet so I actually learned most of video game news through this! WOW! Who would've known.

NSY

Celestial Guide
yoshidude99 said:
I really want to get an issue but my parents won't let me because they say it is too exspensive.
How much dose it cost.

NSY

Celestial Guide
yoshidude99 said:
7 or 8 pounds.
Wow that was exspensive. ONM was £5 and that was high for a magazine.

yoshidude99

Yoshidude is here
New Super Yoshi said:
yoshidude99 said:
7 or 8 pounds.
Wow that was exspensive. ONM was £5 and that was high for a magazine.
What magazine is that? I only normally get the Star Wars comic every month and that is £2 but Nintendo Power is kinda expensive compared it.

NSY

Celestial Guide
ONM=Official Nintendo Magazine

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
Like Nintendo Power too, but I'm not subscribed to it right now for some reason

Fawfulfury65

The Last Story
Retired Wiki Staff
This is my favorite magazine and I have issues from 2004 to this year. I buy them at the store for 5 or 6 dollars each, but I really should subscribe, since I'll only have to pay about 20 dollars for 12 issues.

NSY

Celestial Guide
But you said you live in the UK.

yoshidude99

Yoshidude is here
I just saw an Nintendo Power with a cheat book. It said it had cheats for SMG2 though and something tells me they probably wen't gonna be cheats just tips.