What video games did you grow up with in your childhood?

I really didn't start to play video games regularly until I got my GBA and GCN sometime between 2002 and 2004.
Oh, and there was my dad's PlayStation, too.

Good times...

Vlad Plasmius said:
Mostly racing games. I didn't really play much else. Then I discovered Mario and took a turn towards platforming. I have since branched out, and play RPGs (though admittedly not well), Sports, and Puzzle games.
I fail at mario games and do great at Zelda ones, proboly because I prefer games where you need some tactic to do well.

Oh ho ho. Quite a lot. Tetris, Centipede, Pokemon Gold, and various Dreamcast games like Chu Chu Rocket come immediately to mind.

Super Smash Bros. and Mario Kart 64 are the strongest ones for me.

One of the games I grew up with was Earthworm Jim 2 (even though it took me a long time to get past the second level when I was little).

I grew up playing Super Mario titles, which is pretty much why all the gaming systems that I own are made by Nintendo.

Licensed girls' games for the Nintendo DS (Barbie, Disney Princess, Littlest Pet Shop, etc.) and Mario, of course. I also still have some CD-ROM games based on the obscure Barbie Direct-To-Video movies.

When it comes to Mario, I was mostly playing Mario Kart DS/Wii, Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games, and more, especially with my older brother.

If it weren't for my brother, I would probably be less of a gamer.

Mario 1-3, duck hunt, rad racer, a computer disk with Atari games on it, and a pc barbie stealth game

The legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Pokémon Snap
Mario kart 64
Donkey kong 64
Banjo-Kazooie
Banjo-Tooie
Glover
Pokémon Yellow

I started out with a SEGA Genesis when I was five which at the time I had the original Sonic trilogy, Ms. Pacman, Taz Mania, Taz Escape from Mars, Desert Demolition, Aladdin, The Lion King, Toy Story, some Thomas game that I can't remember, Dynamite Headdy, Vectorman, Road Rash and even the first Bubsy very briefly.

Around the time I was seven or eight, my niece gave me her Playstation since she was getting a Playstation 2 and didn't want it anymore. She gave me Scooby-Doo and the Cyber Chase, Shrek: Treasure Hunt and Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone for it. This eventually sparked my interest for collecting video games and sometime later I got a Nintendo 64 and Game Boy Color each with a small handful of games. My collection began to rapidly expand from that point onward...

There's a lot, but around the age of 6 I only had a GBA and a Gamecube. Commonly played games include Pokemon LeafGreen/Emerald, Super Mario Advance 2/4, Super Smash Bros Melee, Kirby Air Ride, and Sonic Mega Collection, just to name a few. I think we also had a Playstation 2, though the only game I ever really played on that was Kingdom Hearts II.

Crash Team Racing
Worms Armageddon
Harry Potter 1 and 2 on ps1
Crash Bandicoot 1
Wild 9
Command & Conquer 3 (2) Tiberian Sun
Command & Conquer Red Alert 2

These are all games I played the most before going to school (so at like, 4 or 5), which is what I considered for the purpose of this list only

Back