What video games did you grow up with in your childhood?

I didn't like Rayman 3 that much.

Rayman Advance is an awful port and should only be played as a last resort. I prefer the PS1 version myself but GOG has the old PC version for $6 and the DSi port looks pretty decent.

I grew up with Sonic and Mario Games (namely Donkey Kong and some random generic Mario game that I can't remember). Pokemon came on down the road a bit, starting with Gold. According to my birth stories, my dad almost missed my birth because he was too busy playing Sonic since it had been released just a few days prior. Proud family tradition <3

Herr Shyguy said:
Rayman Advance is an awful port and should only be played as a last resort. I prefer the PS1 version myself but GOG has the old PC version for $6 and the DSi port looks pretty decent.
Is it? Oh well I like the ps1 one anyway

The actual games are great puzzle games. The original is easier but Fever and the console ones have more feautures and characters.

I spent most of my time on the GBA though playing Sonic Advance 3,the Incredibles and Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga

The only games I have on the GBA, are Pokémon Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Fire Red, Leaf Green, and Pinball RS.

Mostly racing games. I didn't really play much else. Then I discovered Mario and took a turn towards platforming. I have since branched out, and play RPGs (though admittedly not well), Sports, and Puzzle games.

Back