Your favorite Mario speedruns

I don't really know how to reply to this but my favourite speedrun was when I completed Tox Box Speedrun in SMG2 in under 58 seconds.

I love that SM64 speedrun. I like seeing people speedrun in general. I fail horribly when I attempt to speedrun anything.

You should check out packattack04082's speedruns he is a pro.

King DDD said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50M1oZowcPc

Stone Cyclone speedrun

I did a speedrun on the mission when you just go for the Star because you can get a quicker time when you don't need any Silver Stars.

I never cared too much for speed runs. It's often more thrilling to play the whole game from start to finish without warping.

Don't care about speedruns, but I'm very fond of the Super Mario 64 one, even though it utilizes glitches to achieve that time.

There is no way you can get that time with no stars collected without using glitches. That being said, they did use tools.

I know how to beat NSMBW with the warp cannons, but when I tried I completely messed up on 8-1 and lost a good 15 minutes of time.

Baby Luigi said:
Don't care about speedruns, but I'm very fond of the Super Mario 64 one, even though it utilizes glitches to achieve that time.
I saw one that the guy beat it with 0 stars. It as cool, but they defintently used hacks

That run is in the opening post and is what the person you quoted was talking about. Also, it doesn't use hacks, it uses glitches.

The Super Mario 64 one looks like a clipping glitch, though

How dose packattack04082 get such good times on speed runs in DKCR.

Back