Your top 3 and worst 3 of final smashes

ToxBox

Power Star
Top 3:

1: Meta Knight: It can damage all other foes and if you are teammate, use normal shield, not rolling dodge

2: Toon Link: It can cause high damage also foes can accidently get in triforce

3: Fox: His landmaster can be annoyance to other foe

Top worst 3

3: Jigglypuff: It is weak also it can be easily dodged for me

2: Zero Suit Samus: It does 30% of damage and you need to be 5 feets close to her

1: Peach: She only makes me sleep without any damage

The best Final Smash is Olimar's, hands-down.

Top 3:

1. Olimar's End of Day (Impossible to avoid and a guaranteed KO)

2. Luigi's Negative Zone (Stops your opponent from moving long enough to KO them)

3. Fox/Falco's Landmaster (Plenty of ways to KO your opponents)

Bottom 3:

1. Diddy's Rocket Barrel Barrage (Messes up the controls. I used it once and pushed up on my control stick but Diddy went down and KOed himself from going through the stage boundaries(

2. Link/Toon Link's Triforce Slash (Unless I'm really close to my opponent, the Final Smash misses)

3. Meta-Knight's Glaxia Darkness (very short range)

Luigi's zone is basically depending on the stage size. If it's in, say, Brinstar, that final smash is excellent.

Top 3
1. Great Aether: Just like the looks of it.
2. Landmaster: Like Falcos for easy star Ko
3. Negative Zone: Very useful, especially in team battles

Worst
1. Jigglypuffs: I can dodge it pretty easily
2. Galaxia Darkness: REALLY bad for team battles
3. Super Sonic: Not because it's bad, but it's overly broken

I don't like final smashes too much. Mario's my main and his final smash is a pretty fire storm that hits as hard as the breeze and goes as fast as Bowser crawling.

I like Link/Toon Links, once you practice it, it is very good, also get your teamate to attack the triforce for extra damage, Jigglypuffs is just annoying.

I don't really like Final Smashes at all, but if I'm going to go out of my way to use one, then I suppose I'd choose Samus' Final Smash, just for the resulting wardrobe malfunction. :drool:

Best:

1. Mario's
2. Jigglypuff (Triggers an funny glitch)
3. King Dedede's (Its a dance!)

Worst:

1. Snake's (Easy to dodge.)
2. Yoshi's (It kills itself very easily.)
3. Sonic's (Too fast and easy to KO your opponent with a simple roll.)

PieGuy said:
I don't really like Final Smashes at all, but if I'm going to go out of my way to use one, then I suppose I'd choose Samus' Final Smash, just for the resulting wardrobe malfunction. :drool:
ehehe

Back