Shocking moments in Video Games

ToxBox

Power Star
In Kirby Super Star Ultra in True Arena is unlocked by beating The Arena in final 4 the 10th challenger,

I saw cutscene about True Arena that I saw Marx's legs, I was thinking, not this guy again so I defeated other 9 challengers and 3 bosses in last 4,

Then on the character sign with 5 other tomatoes, I saw Marx's face then I get on Warp Star and fly up to fight Marx,

I saw brown cutscene with Marx screaming that he will crash to NOVA, there is big bang and I was thinking, what the hell, I thought Marx is defeated in Milky Way Wishes,

He is very hard to fight and my health bar is 2/10 left in first try with sword and no helper,

In the end of Marx Soul's health bar, his scream is very loud because of YouTube comments saying about it,

This guy is Marx Soul, not Marx

That game was just full of surprises. Like in Chapter 3, for instance. Grubba was probably the last person I suspected of being behind everything.

'3K said:
Mortal Kombat 9's story mode. All but 3 of the main heroes die.

Haven't played MK9, but from the newet MK, I just wanna say Ermac is a badass.

Anyways, plot twists in just about al the BioWare games are amazing, especially KOTOR>

Shocking moments eh?

Mad Piano. 'Nuff said.

I hate those books in Super Mario 64, they shock me all the time.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 has a lot of shocking moments. It becomes especially interesting about halfway through, and I remember when I first got to that point, I played the game for many hours straight (and I would have played it until the end if I didn't have to go to sleep). It was too good to put down. This game can make anyone cry. A lot of stuff that you won't expect happens in it.

Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean has a storyline that is, in itself, shocking.

Also, I daresay the most shocking Video Game moment ever was realizing Samus was a hot chick.

Herr Shyguy said:
Tales of Symphonia

Plot twist every five minutes.

KRATOS: I MADE A MISTAKE ONCE, A TERRIBLE MISTAKE.............................................

Luckily the game was hilarious.

Also for me it was in Star Wars: knights of the old republic. Learning that the main character was actually a significant sith lord in the past.

Dunno why it was since there were hints.

Zae said:
Herr Shyguy said:
Tales of Symphonia

KRATOS: I MADE A MISTAKE ONCE, A TERRIBLE MISTAKE.............................................

I think you mean to say fucking awesome.

Herr Shyguy said:
Zae said:
Herr Shyguy said:
Tales of Symphonia

I think you mean to say *bleep*ing awesome.

pretty shallow compared to eternia and some others. Slower, way easier, not intense, and so on. Also crappy side dungeon. Not to mention the story is like a big joke.

Although good characters and still a good battle system though.

Plus it pretty much is the pits now that vesperia exists.

When I play Ocarina of Time for the first time. These Re-Deads scare the crap out of me.

Pretty much the ending of chapter five in Portal 2 comes to mind immediately.

Also, that damn piano from Super Mario 64.

I hated that piano, you don't know if it will snap out and bite you.

Back