LoZ Ocarina of Time review

I'd say, ask the reviewers of that game, they'll be able to help you further.

Well if you want to know why the game has good reviews then read some reviews. Reviewers generally give reasons for their opinions.

You can also play it yourself and see how you'll like it

Or you'd just wait 5 days, and get it on the 3DS (which seems to be almost the same as the original version).

YamiHoshi.nl said:
Or you'd just wait 5 days, and get it on the 3DS (which seems to be almost the same as the original version).

Smart Idea is Smart. I'm getting it once I get enough money

That doesn't say anything about the ratings of a game, as many even failed to be in 3D, but were Gods in 2D (hint: Sonic).

YamiHoshi.nl said:
That doesn't say anything about the ratings of a game, as many even failed to be in 3D, but were Gods in 2D (hint: Sonic).
Sonic's best games were in 3D.

I liked the 2D versions, since the controls are horrible in 3D.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
I have to wait seven days. :(

But I have the original and it's not too bad. I prefer Majora's Mask over it, though.

I don't really see why I would want the remake if I already have the original, so I'm not getting Ocarina of Time 3DS.

Yoshiwalker said:
I don't really see why I would want the remake if I already have the original, so I'm not getting Ocarina of Time 3DS.

Uh, yeah, but you can also pick it up, play it, and take it anywhere you want/

Yoshiwalker said:
Master Quest bro.

Then I think IGN has the same idea's as we (YamiHoshi.nl Team) have, as we also gave the 3DS version a 9,5/10.
http://www.yamihoshi.nl/tech/?page_id=3052

Back