Favorite Mario Music

Mariomario64

Shine Sprite
Hi again! So a question: what's your favorite Mario music? State the music and the game(s) that it's in. I can't wait to see your responses. ;)

Giant Baby Bowser battle music from Yoshi's Island.

Throwback Galaxy

Has anyone ever heard of "White Feather in the Storm"? It's a remix of Gusty Garden Galaxy's music from SMG. It's extremely epic.

Technically... Forest Interlude from Donkey Kong Country 2.

From an actual Mario game, it'd have to be the theme of Melty Molten Galaxy. I think...

The Elder Princess Shroob phase 2 had an epic boss battle music

Leonyx said:
Technically... Forest Interlude from Donkey Kong Country 2.
You're the only person I've ever seen besides myself whose favorite track isn't Stickerbrush Symphony. I'm more of a Mining Melancholy guy, personally.

The Magic School Bus said:
The Elder Princess Shroob phase 2 had an epic boss battle music

I loved that song too, but it didn't have the same impact for me.

Crystal Man said:
You're the only person I've ever seen besides myself whose favorite track isn't Stickerbrush Symphony. I'm more of a Mining Melancholy guy, personally.

That song is overrated. All of the songs in DKC2 were good, but Stickerbrush Symphony is always the one that's mentioned. Don't get me wrong; it is one of the best. Forest Interlude has more feeling to it, I think.

Mining Melancholy is one of my favorites too. I love its beat. I loved Krook's March as well. Why hasn't someone orchestrated Donkey Kong Country 2 yet? It's asking for it.

The original theme. Derp.

The SMB2 theme is also great. Even though it is a slightly modified version of the Doki Doki Panic theme, it's better than the original.

The final boss music in Bowser's inside Story,battle music in Partners in Time. More of my favourites are on my userpage on the wiki.

I also like Crystal Canyon and The Classroom from Mario Strikers Charged

There's too many to name, but I think the Paper Mario series has the best soundtrack, although Super Mario Galaxy comes pretty close.

I like A lot! I like Buoy Base music, Toad's Factory, Deeper into the Palace of Shadows, and Bowser's theme from Paper Mario. It is during the Warm Up of Bowser in Chapter 8.

Super Mario 64 or The Thousand Year Door had really epic soundtracks. My favourite is either Dire, Dire Docks or Rougeport's theme.

My favorite Mario music changes all the time.

The Star theme is a constant favorite for me. However, right now I love the Toad's Factory theme from Mario Kart Wii.

Back