If you could meet 20 users in real life, who would they be?

Radagast the Brown said:
no, I seriously am cool

I've been to several parties every weekend over the past few weeks

I'm getting grades that are barely passing

face it - I'm badass as fuuuuuck ;)

nope take your pocket protector and your glasses neptune, you are a nerd

don't worry we will accept you

Tentomon said:
Radagast the Brown said:
no, I seriously am cool

don't try to undermine me mate

I know I'm cool.

Radagast the Brown said:
Tentomon said:
Radagast the Brown said:
no, I seriously am cool

I know I'm cool.

neptune the longer you push away your true self the farther you go from being happy

Tentomon said:
Radagast the Brown said:
Tentomon said:
Radagast the Brown said:
no, I seriously am cool

I know I'm cool.

neptune the longer you push away your true self the farther you go from being happy
you can keep trying to make me say whatever you want me to say, but just remember that you're the guy who's trying to make me say it, and I'm the guy who chooses what I want to say

my final say in this argument: I'm a cool-ass guy and there's naught you can do about it 8)

I'll bite (again)

in no particular order aside from crash who is at the top of the list so I can hunt him down and put him through a golf ball grinder

1) Master Crash ~ You will soon know what pain feels like.
20) YoshiKong ~ Get out of your shitty suburb before someone shoots up and bites you.
20) Stooben ~ We will make beautiful music together~
20) TheFreshPrince ~ We will make funky fresh rhymes together.
20) Groden ~ We will make sweet Ubercharges together. That happens in real life, right?
20) Walkazo ~ Thick as thieves for the longest time, and that's not an implication of intent, I swear.
20) 2257 ~ I always wanted an undead friend!
20) Edofenrir ~ He shall finally make me a polygon-drowned monstrosity so I, too, can finally feel emotions!
20) Toadbert ~ I desperately want to know if he's as much of a cartoon character in real life as he is on here, because if so, I may need to call secret services on him.
20) Beanbean ~ Also someone whose status as a 3D human is dubious at best, but in a far less dangerous way. Also, I'm pretty sure she has every Ghibli film ever made, so that's enough reason to seek her out.
20) Neurario ~ He exists in a parallel universe of unending horror and strange customs, by which I mean a city about six hours away from me. I'll bring cake!
20) Martiniman ~ Although I am somewhat worried about this one, so I'd need prior confirmation that he wouldn't bring any knives to our meeting.

ok that's not very many, but here are some people I think are really cool that I don't think I know well enough to comfortable meet them offline
20) Turboo ~ I have it on good authority she hides in the filthiest crevices of America to hide from bogans like me, and so it would do me good to ruin her grand scheme.
20) MrConcreteDonkey ~ I'd like to welcome the pommy bastard to God's own Earth, and remind him that we don't like stuck-up sticky-beaks here.
20) Lily ~ Tumblr friendship is definitely the most stable form of friendship. Maybe.
20) Mason ~ Seems like my kind of person! At the very least, I can finally learn what a Californian accent actually sounds like.

no Neptune I see

oh we had nothing special, you know, you just gave me my first ever warning man

I put you on my list bro ;-;

I AM NOT BEING SERIOUS, I AM NOT UPSET, YOU CAN PUT WHOEVER YOU WANT ON YOUR LIST, JUST WANT TO CLARIFY THAT I AM NOT UPSET

Phantom L said:
I'm going to give explanations for mine
Phantom L said:
20. FireEevee: Long time friend, if we were to meet we would have to be in homestuck cosplay

Well hopefully you'll see me as the most amazing spanish Caliborn ever.

Phantom L said:
4. BMB: Even though he may annoy me sometimes, we are really friends and would be nice to meet

I knew it!! I knew it! I knew I irritated you! Who don't I irritate? Everyone hates me

Hey, you should take it as a complement when I am up during the same at 4am and I look forward to bugging you as you get up!

I'll eventually post a list, but I don't think it would do it's justice. I feel like I would always forget a user, and I feel like at times I have great friends and then at other times I feel like other people are closer to me then them. I feel like I only have 3 REALLY close friends on this site, which I will not name due to respect of my other friends. So yeah, if I made a list, it would probably change in like 1 week, because usually I'll get in a fight with a user and I'll be feeling different about them, or I'll feel like I like someone as a friend a lot because they seem to be really nice for a week.

cryoAwakening said:
Phantom L said:
4. BMB: Even though he may annoy me sometimes, we are really friends and would be nice to meet

I knew it!! I knew it! I knew I irritated you! Who don't I irritate? Everyone hates me

Hey, you should take it as a complement when I am up during the same at 4am and I look forward to bugging you as you get up!
Okay buddy, calm down.

updated list

Neptune
Javelin
DragonFreak
Cirdec
PTR
Lily
Rin
Mariotime11
Kingfawful
FTG64