If you could meet 20 users in real life, who would they be?

Chiaki Nanami said:
^I'd totally have you on my list, Pyro.

I know this isn't strictly on-topic, but if somebody got super rich we could do a 'get-together' with as many users as possible. Except you don't actually have to be that rich. All you'd have to pay for would be for your own tickets or something. But even if something like that happened, it would be so awkward that it would be known as 'The Most Awkward Event In MarioWiki-Community History', and it would be equally great.
I bet everyone would like to hear me say I agree in real life.

GalacticPetey said:
Chiaki Nanami said:
^I'd totally have you on my list, Pyro.

I know this isn't strictly on-topic, but if somebody got super rich we could do a 'get-together' with as many users as possible. Except you don't actually have to be that rich. All you'd have to pay for would be for your own tickets or something. But even if something like that happened, it would be so awkward that it would be known as 'The Most Awkward Event In MarioWiki-Community History', and it would be equally great.
I bet everyone would like to hear me say I agree in real life.
Wait for it...

...Wait for it.

I AGREE.

Let me try this again.

BetaMaster64
World10
RandomYoshi
Zae
Anton
Smasher
Brock
MCD
Turb
Uniju
N64dude
Rin
Gamefreak
Charlie Mulgrew

15 out of 20.

I came up with a few more:

Nazgul/Bowser45/Turbo/whatever Nazgul wants to be called right now.

FireEevee wouldn't be bad, as well as Charlie, Tucky, LTQ, and MCS.

And finally, Nabber(not that we're friends, I just wanna see how much you've failed in life what you're like off of the computer.

Santa Mage said:
And finally, Nabber(not that we're friends, I just wanna see how much you've failed in life what you're like off of the computer.
h8 u 2 :mad:(((((((

Oh you changed your avatar and name.

Oops....

Are you just being butthurt because he critisised your story? (Which btw, the critisism he gave was 150% valid and I agreed with everything he said)

No, and yes, I'm sure others think the same thing.

I'm not sure how it happened, but Nabber and I are mortal enemies online(I know, sounds stupid).

Wait, I never realized you didn't think we were enemies.

Since you don't, let's me good friends from now on.

nabber is only enemies with people that don't like portal.

(me)

Portal?

Never played, probably wouldn't like it from what I've heard.

Back