If you could meet 20 users in real life, who would they be?

Just realised I forgot Stoob on that list.

Samus Aran said:
Uh not sure if I posted it but incase I did, im updating.

1. Quickie-La
2. Mason
3. RandomYoshi
4. Crash
5. 3k
6. GalaticPetey
7. Brock
8. NintendoQueen
9. Anton/polietoed
10. Perch
11. Banjo
12. Lilly
13. FireEevee(so I can scare him)
uh not sure otherwise, pretty much most people that go on chat in general though.

Although to be honest I do enjoy everyone on this super mario boards, so no biggie.

modified.

My list is 20 active users that haven't been listed in the thread yet, because I somewhat know how it feels (I only saw my name like 3 times you jerks, of course that could mean that you know me so well and love me so much that you don't even need to see me in real life - I gotta. ;))

Also, I already met a user in real life, so I'm a step closer than most of you!

MCS said:
Brony the 45th Nazgul of the great Sith Lords said:
Neptune
Smasher
Rin
PTR
SM25
LTQ
MCS
Baby Luigi
MCS

All I can think of right now.

dang, I must be awesome if you listed me twice

he wants you long time!

Iron Will said:
Xerneas said:

I've met three. :poshjr:

Well, SonicMario lives like an hour away from me or so. Maybe even a half an hour. I could invite him to watch my CYE group perform at Orchestra Hall at the next concert...so that's two...

EDIT - Wait! Does friends that you made get accounts count? Because then I would be at three too.

Xerneas said:
Iron Will said:
Xerneas said:

I've met three. :poshjr:

Well, SonicMario lives like an hour away from me or so. Maybe even a half an hour. I could invite him to watch my CYE group perform at Orchestra Hall at the next concert...so that's two...

EDIT - Wait! Does friends that you made get accounts count? Because then I would be at three too.
I've met zero.

I win.

Neurario and Crackin' are the closest to me. Never met either of them offline, tho.

^I'd totally have you on my list, Pyro.

I know this isn't strictly on-topic, but if somebody got super rich we could do a 'get-together' with as many users as possible. Except you don't actually have to be that rich. All you'd have to pay for would be for your own tickets or something. But even if something like that happened, it would be so awkward that it would be known as 'The Most Awkward Event In MarioWiki-Community History', and it would be equally great.

Chiaki Nanami said:
^I'd totally have you on my list, Pyro.

I know this isn't strictly on-topic, but if somebody got super rich we could do a 'get-together' with as many users as possible. Except you don't actually have to be that rich. All you'd have to pay for would be for your own tickets or something. But even if something like that happened, it would be so awkward that it would be known as 'The Most Awkward Event In MarioWiki-Community History', and it would be equally great.
Well, I'm relatively close enough to users that I could drive there in a day trip. But for that I need a driver's license. And free time.

Chiaki Nanami said:
Well, I live in Sweden. I'd have to go by aeroplane to meet most of you here. So, yeah.

Just catch a skarmory.

Back