If you could meet 20 users in real life, who would they be?

NintendoQueen said:
Ok what is the point of this thread anymore? I'm sure we all posted who we want to meet. Kind of pointless now.

VWr6I.gif

NintendoQueen said:
Ok what is the point of this thread anymore? I'm sure we all posted who we want to meet. Kind of pointless now.

Well, considering that there are sometimes new users who haven't posted here, and that over time you may get to know someone better, I think this thread still has a point.

Mistletoed said:
NintendoQueen said:

VWr6I.gif

Yeah seriously, why did you suddenly say this? This thread sure does have a point, as new users have joined in the long timespan before this was bumped, so users' lists may change.

besides, I have every intention of composing music with stooben someday. I'm not just talking shit when I say I want to meet him in real life.

MCS, darling, you forgot that I'm a gal?

Gal means girl.
And I thought I'm not a native English speaker.

Since alot of people don't like me, I think only 6 users. 10 users

1. Charlie Mulgrew
2. Rin Kagamine
3. Smasher
4. MCD
5. SonicMario
6. GalacticPetey
7. Superjeff
8. Mason
9. Magikrazy
10. Gooey

IceShadow1199 said:
Since alot of people don't like me, I think only 6 users.

1. Charlie Mulgrew
2. Rin Kagamine
3. Smasher
4. MCD
5. SonicMario
6. GalacticPetey

We may have had arguments in the past, that doesn't mean I dislike you. Though I can't exactly talk for anyone else here, considering I rarely saw you in any arguments, and therefore thought that a lot of people here DID like you.

IceShadow1199:
It's not that I don't like you (actually, I like more people, than my list is long), but the Forum is broad, and only listing 20 of them can be very difficult.

MCS:
Because sometimes, it's hard for me to know you mean "people", or "men", by using the word "guy".

Garlic:
???

As far as I know, this is pretty much the only time over the past few pages that MCS has used the word "guy". Funny thing was that he was talking to MCD.

MCS said:
Rolf said:
i'll make an updated list

1. Smasher
2. Bones
3. Edo
4. 2257
5. Gamefreak
6. Packy
7. RandomYoshi
8. Shoey
9. Blocky
10. Turb
11. Crash
12. Dippy
13. Stooben
14. Tucayo
15. Bop
16. Anton
17. P_Y
18. Quizmo
19. '3K
20. SMB

also...arcanine, brock, tucky, neu, aldo, ralph, tfp, m4e, neptune, alternate universe mcd, jorge, bean, xzelion, glowsquid - the list goes on

Even though I'm not on the list, it would be pretty cool to meet you since you're an overall cool guy, even though we don't talk much.

MCS said:
Mistletoed said:
NintendoQueen said:

VWr6I.gif

Yeah seriously, why did you suddenly say this? This thread sure does have a point, as new users have joined in the long timespan before this was bumped, so users' lists may change.

VWr6I.gif

@MKGirlism:
Since I have more arguments than normal conversations. It's hard to tell if people like me or not. Same goes to you, Neptune.

I'm not demanding attention or anything. But it's just really what I think.

And Garlic, how using the same image is going to make your point?

I haven't seen MCS calling Yami a guy too...

Anyways, thinking around I decided to add a few more people to my list.

Now I see what went wrong, I overlooked the Quote, as he was talking to me first, and then quoting MCD.

IceShadow1199 said:
Since alot of people don't like me, I think only 6 users. 10 users

1. Charlie Mulgrew
2. Rin Kagamine
3. Smasher
4. MCD
5. SonicMario
6. GalacticPetey
7. Superjeff
8. Mason
9. Magikrazy
10. Gooey
Bad kitty

1. Supremo
2. other people, Supremo was the boss

1)Rin
2)IceShadow
3)Baby Luigi

Not sure who else.

RandomYoshi said:
In no particular order:
  • Bones
  • Edofenrir
  • Dippy
  • MrConcreteDonkey
  • Smasher
  • Anton
  • Mason
  • Bop
  • Shoey
  • Packy
  • Crash
  • Blocky
  • Ralph
  • Javelin
  • Quizno
  • Neptune
  • Lily
  • Brock
  • Mario4Ever

I'm sure there are a bunch more users I'd like to meet, but since the arbitrary limit is at 20 people, there's where my list stops.
Seeing as MCD did so with his list, I'll mention the rest of the people who I would also like to meet. They are; RUAI, Yoshiwaker, Gamefreak, SMB, Smiley, Nabber, Zae, Quickie-la, Banjo, Nitwit, and Turb. I'm sure there's someone I'm missing here, but I don't know who that would be at the moment.

Back