Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

#1Petey_Fan said:
Lakituthequick said:
All I know is that Mario hasn't been seen anywhere.

Only a Toad that mistakes Luigi for Mario, nothing more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Syo9ro_TkvQ&feature=youtu.be

Right there after the final battle. There's Mario. In a painting; yet again.
That's a regular picture like the ones on your wall.

Tharja said:
Try to keep spoils in spoilers, eh?
Sorry Crash.

#1Petey_Fan said:
Lakituthequick said:
That's a regular picture like the ones on your wall.

If that's the case then how come Mario pops out of it?
Seems like I missed that part, sorry.

Sorry, sorry. I'll be more careful with the spoils.

I must protest how Luigi catches Boos in this one. Pulling on their tongues with the Poltergust to make them bounce around like a ping pong ball to lower their stamina? Then SHOVING them in the Poltergust? That's just inhumane. Ghosts have rights too you know.

Panne said:
man I wish a 3DS emulator was out.

I'd love to play this game to death.

Or you can just buy it like everyone else

so despite saving up my money for this apparently I'm not going to be able to play it until Thursday

I'll still buy it though.

EctoBiologist, you should focus more on supporting Nintendo, as you can't put Cartridges into an Emulator.

MKGirlism said:
EctoBiologist, you should focus more on supporting Nintendo, as you can't put Cartridges into an Emulator.
again.

things are pricey here.

And where is here?
Being pricy is no excuse to go illegal.

Whether Ectobiologist chooses to use an emulator or not is up to her, and I doubt that anyone here is able to counter said illegal activity from taking place, so I see little point in denouncing this user.

I actually might decide to buy this when I get round.

Anyway, I'll be getting this either later tonight or tomorrow morning. I'll tell you all what I think of it!

@Yami

Up for some online play later this week?

I honestly didn't know about this game having Online Play, until now (my Japanese reading skills get worse every day, since I'm no longer interested into learning it).
But okay.

I'd be interested in playing with you two. But whenever I get the game, I'm not allowed to play until Thursday for some really stupid reason I don't quite understand.

EDIT: Yes, I will be getting this today. From what I have gathered from reviews, the game is good, but some sections of the game can be tedious, and there's a lot of backtracking.

I'm getting it to keep me busy on the flight to florida.

its been really fun so far, and just like the original I'm not that great at it, lol.
Loving the back and forth between luigi and E.Gadd and just how adorable this game is

So of course the gift card that was in my room last night decided to disappear and I'm not getting it anymore.

This so far has been more light hearted than the first game, but I love Luigi's reaction to the mouse at the beginning. I cracked up after that gasp.

Back